Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted about a week ago about my abusive husband who was and is still in jail. well his ex contacted me because she heard from their mutual friend what happened. she said he was emotionally abusive towards her and also broke things when they fought. she lost her son due to a CPS case where someone said they saw him abuse her son while she was at work! she also said they continued to see each other and sleep together while I was pregnant. I feel very angry right now. I know there is no hope for our marriage and I will not risk putting myself through it again in HOPES he will change. but I was so mad when I found out about their affair. he called me begging and pleading to bail him out. he has some nerve. I don't even know how to go about all this. someone please help!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
he called me begging and pleading to bail him out. he has some nerve. I don't even know how to go about all this. someone please help!
What you do is this: you block his phone number. You block the number he called you from at the jail. You block him on your email, FB, twitter, any other accounts. You go to court and petition for a restraining order.

You cut him out of your life like a cancerous tumor. And you never, ever, look back or regret doing it.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
If you have an ability to get a temporary restraining order. get one. He's obviously not someone you want to be with. Get him out of your life as much as possible.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
What you do is this: you block his phone number. You block the number he called you from at the jail. You block him on your email, FB, twitter, any other accounts. You go to court and petition for a restraining order.

You cut him out of your life like a cancerous tumor. And you never, ever, look back or regret doing it.
This....do this now.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.