Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be brief - they like to ban me. I have serious trust issues with my wife of 30+ years. Would love some input. Unfortunately the moderator MattMatt is determined to prevent me from communications. Anybody know of a similar chat site with less draconian moderators? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
wait out the ban, LISTEN to why they banned you, and stop doing that. I think TAM is going to help you most, but there are others (survivinginfidelity is one I know about).

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
MattMatt has always seemed very fair, so I have no idea what is going on with you. I say what I want here and have never heard from a moderator. Maybe it is you that is the problem, and you need to adjust how you post and follow the rules. TAM is a great place for advice, so if you can follow the rules, you can benefit. If you won’t you will get banned.

Google won’t ban you.

·
Premium Member
9,476 Posts
MattMatt has always seemed very fair, so I have no idea what is going on with you. I say what I want here and have never heard from a moderator. Maybe it is you that is the problem, and you need to adjust how you post and follow the rules. TAM is a great place for advice, so if you can follow the rules, you can benefit. If you won’t you will get banned.

Google won’t ban you.
He keeps creating new accounts after being banned for attacking other members.

·
Super Moderator
28,133 Posts
just Google? Is there a forum or blog I should search for? I have spent many hours on TAM and hoped to get help here. Do you know of anything similar with less AR moderators?
You will find that TAM moderators are very laid back compared to other forums.

·
Super Moderator
28,133 Posts
Must be brief - they like to ban me. I have serious trust issues with my wife of 30+ years. Would love some input. Unfortunately the moderator MattMatt is determined to prevent me from communications. Anybody know of a similar chat site with less draconian moderators? Thanks!
Moderator message:

Stop breaking the rules. It's really no more complicated than that.

The two rules you seem to have problems with are:-

1) Don't harass, bully or intimidate other members.

2) Don't create multiple accounts, especially if you use those new accounts to continue to harass, bully and intimidate the same member.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts