Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been reading stories all day, yours is the most inspiring though. Im not married but I've had my fair share of encountered with married couples. To see your husband tale watching that like a champ male me confident me and my future wife soon to 've finance can have hiccups or be turned on the our pasts. My parents were open you could say even swingers maybe old but I've seen the two of them plus others go in their bedrooms and rock my house as a kid lol. I think that's where I'm taboo FREAK comes out. We can chat more stories if yiur up for it. Hope to hear from you two soon. All the best , Keith

Tool out some unneeded details...for now!

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Short lived ?! I'm in the game for the duration fellas. My girl is open to things I would have never excepted a girl like this to be open to. It takes a little convincing but we haven't done anything to crazy yet. Got a save some for when she starts looking for fresh meat after 10 years of marriage lol

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts

Let's start with this...

I'm getting to old for this ****

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Short lived ?! I'm in the game for the duration fellas. My girl is open to things I would have never excepted a girl like this to be open to. It takes a little convincing but we haven't done anything to crazy yet. Got a save some for when she starts looking for fresh meat after 10 years of marriage lol
Well K, I for one am looking forward to your contributions. No, I really really am.

Welcome to TAM.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love that girl she lets me tell her everything I've done in the past and it turns her on to hear it. Its a two way street there as well lol. Our second maybe thrid date i told her about a time when i prio to being my mothers bfs daughter came over my house at 7am. My boy who was freshly married had been talking about tag teaming her and for the record maybe he slept with 4 girls his whole life stuck all this time with the wife. But anyways the girl loved me so I talked her in it. Me and my boy haven't slept a wink just drunk talking but then she showed up and **** got real quick. All that **** we were talking and we both were acting almost nervous sitting on both side of her she goes so who's first lol I don't know if you want every detail but we destroyed that girl it was strange being next to my boy nailed nd stuff but it was worth the look on her face she was crying when we both ...yiu know ....ps I later told her father in front my my mother how me and my friend tag teamed his daughter when he tried acting like the boss in my house even my mom was cracking up

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
What about Bob?

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also Jess told me weeks later that she might have told my mom a few details smh ...i bet she didn't tell anyone that she begged us to unload at the same time in her mouth lol my girl was so intrigued little to much lol she went on to tell me she was a Jess in a 3some before lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts