Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question. Partially from another thread. Boyfriend of 5 months. Found him texting with his 25 year old secretary. Him complimenting her figure.. Telling her how good she looks.

I confront him and he says it's purely innocent.. They are just friends and it's only because she constantly talks about goes she's too fat. He expresses his love for me and that I have overblown this thing too much.

Side note. Boyfriend gets an email off an old online dating account. He tells the woman sorry I'm I'm a relationship. She responds ok... Good luck. My loss. He replies.. Well just in case my relationship doesn't work out.. Send me a picture of you to jog my memory. She does and he thanks her and says "very nice pic maybe our paths will cross again".

So... Is that worth breaking up over? Am I overreacting?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
What's wrong with you? Seriously I want to know why you keep on and on about this loser you're dating.

He told the girl he could see her vagina from where he was. You like that kind of talk? Is that okay with you? You are sending a clear message to him that it is. He can do what he wants with you.

He really must have a rocket in his pocket. He should bottle that up and sell it, it's so good. Good enough to make women lose all sense of reason and common sense.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Question. Partially from another thread. Boyfriend of 5 months. Found him texting with his 25 year old secretary. Him complimenting her figure.. Telling her how good she looks.

I confront him and he says it's purely innocent.. They are just friends and it's only because she constantly talks about goes she's too fat. He expresses his love for me and that I have overblown this thing too much.

Side note. Boyfriend gets an email off an old online dating account. He tells the woman sorry I'm I'm a relationship. She responds ok... Good luck. My loss. He replies.. Well just in case my relationship doesn't work out.. Send me a picture of you to jog my memory. She does and he thanks her and says "very nice pic maybe our paths will cross again".

Posted via Mobile Device
This is not being faithful. Nothing innocent about it. He is keeping his options open. He is NOT all in.

But you are not married. Are you engaged?
So yeah. Dump him.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No it turns out SHE was making fun of him and said SHE could see his vagina because he was asking a girl question about his hair. I did misunderstand and now he's making me feel like the idiot.

What's wrong with you? Seriously I want to know why you keep on and on about this loser you're dating.

He told the girl he could see her vagina from where he was. You like that kind of talk? Is that okay with you? You are sending a clear message to him that it is. He can do what he wants with you.

He really must have a rocket in his pocket. He should bottle that up and sell it, it's so good. Good enough to make women lose all sense of reason and common sense.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
1,809 Posts

Posted via Mobile Device
-Telling his secretary how good she looks - Check.
-Texting her that he can see her vagina - Check
-Keeping his options open an an "old"datign site ;) - Check
-Won't let you meet his kids - Check
-Dragging out his divorce - Check

You need to set some boundaries. Scratch that: He's old enough to know boundaries but chooses to cross them.

You need to set him straight. BIG TIME. You are UNDER reacting.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
No it turns out SHE was making fun of him and said SHE could see his vagina because he was asking a girl question about his hair. I did misunderstand and now he's making me feel like the idiot.

Posted via Mobile Device
Does it even matter WHO said WHAT? It's inappropriate. They are obviously comfy cozy enough to be exchanging these types of messages and it's WRONG. Why can't you see that? Are you that D-whipped that none of this makes sense to you? His feeling others out, his non-committal stance after 5 months... COME ON.

He's not making you feel anything. If you feel dumb it's because you keep ignoring what you know is true in your gut. He's no good and you keep sticking around listening to his excuses and paying for dates.

·
Banned
1,809 Posts

Posted via Mobile Device
I don't care who STARTED the vagina texting. He engaged in it. She felt comfortable enough to send the text (odd that a 25 year old secretary would feel comfortable enough with her boss to send an email like that. Hmmm. Kids these days).

Add "makes you feel like an idiot" to my list up there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are right. I'm obviously got some kind of drama going on in my head. I just don't understand why I still want him. I guess I just feel so hurt that he's that close to her but I recognize I probably overreacted.

However he still hasn't called me ...he texted with me about this. If he really wanted me he would hold on tight...

Does it even matter WHO said WHAT? It's inappropriate. They are obviously comfy cozy enough to be exchanging these types of messages and it's WRONG. Why can't you see that? Are you that D-whipped that none of this makes sense to you? His feeling others out, his non-committal stance after 5 months... COME ON.

He's not making you feel anything. If you feel dumb it's because you keep ignoring what you know is true in your gut. He's no good and you keep sticking around listening to his excuses and paying for dates.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Seriously?? The fact you are even asking this question tells me that you have serious issues of your own. NO ONE deserves to be treated that way.

Get OUT of this relationship and get into some kind of counseling for self esteem issues or whatever it is that's going on with you.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
You are right. I'm obviously got some kind of drama going on in my head. I just don't understand why I still want him. I guess I just feel so hurt that he's that close to her but I recognize I probably overreacted.

However he still hasn't called me ...he texted with me about this. If he really wanted me he would hold on tight...

Posted via Mobile Device
He would never have a face to face conversation like this with you because it's easier to lie over text message.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Boyfriend gets an email off an old online dating account. He tells the woman sorry I'm I'm a relationship. She responds ok... Good luck. My loss. He replies.. Well just in case my relationship doesn't work out.. Send me a picture of you to jog my memory. She does and he thanks her and says "very nice pic maybe our paths will cross again".
This is especially rich.

5 months into a relationship in which he has exchanged the "I love you" and he says this to another woman. What a catch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.