Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** This thread is not about me, but a close friend of mine***
With her premission, I am posting this thread.

I have a girlfriend who's been with her boyfriend for less than four months... from what she saids she they are in a relationship, also from him I hear him say that he's really into her. However before they met he was going to take his son's mother with him to Italy for 7 days, but he changed his plans when he got in a relationship with her. He changed his plans and decided to take his cousin with him. A couple of days ago my friend just found out from another source that her boyfriend is taking his child's mother with him to Italy and he has admitted when she asked him. He has no intention in changing his plans, they are leaving in 2 weeks and are also sharing the same room.
Of course I tried to tell her that this whole does not seem right and I asked her what she really thinks about this relationship she has with him.
But she is still conflicted about what to do. I gues i'm leaving this open for discussion so that my friend can get some feedback from others.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well from what I know the trip has been in planning for months, I believe for about 8 months ago is when he started planning the trip. So I would say 4-5 months ago is when the boyfriend and his child's mother or ex-girlfriend broke up. But he was supposably was taking his cousin instead since he was no longer with his ex. My friend never brought up the fact that he didn't invite her because she didn't want to take away from the cousin going. She said she's not in love with him, but she feels like they could go to that level, but now this situation has happened.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Well then I would just sit back relax and sees what comes out of this. It doesn't sounds like he was completely over the ex and it shows that in taking her. My husband would never even consider taking his ex-wife anywhere. "I guess mine has moved on" :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm happy for him. I hope he patches things up with his ex, it would be good for his kid if they could become a family together. Lying to your friend was jacked up though. I guess that's good for her too, she can move on.

·
Premium Member
3,278 Posts
Being lied to would be what would bother me the most. If they had just started dating, he could have told her the truth and let her decide if she was ok with this or not. I would back way off of this relationship if not totally end it. If I were lied to this early on, I would have trust issues with him going forward. What if he meets another woman he is interested in dating. Would he break up with her, tell her or carry on hoping she didn't find out? I think at this point if I hung around at all it would be to casually date him, not exclusively because it doesn't sound as though he's ready for that. JMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.