Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay people! I’m seriously an idiot!!!
So the other day one of my coworkers (female)
Posted a picture of her Halloween costume she is a nun and everyone at work plays and jokes around and plays dumb on peoples Facebook comments so I commented on her post. this is when I know messed up “I just leaked holy water in my pants” I know stupid and ****ing stupid at the time I thought it was funny like I said we ALL play around like this at work we’re correctional officers we’re with our coworkers 12-16 hours EVERYDAY so we all developed a stupid since of humor but we all stay stupid stuff like that even worse things! Not an excuse I know but I said what I said 😭
Now my wife is like DONE!!!! Wants to throw my stuff out and leave my stupid ass. I NEVER in a million years would cheat on her with anybody shoot especially my coworkers but in her eyes she sees me doing it but I would never I got to much to loose Her my daughter my house. I tried to apologize but she’s not trying to here it blows me off today was the first day she ignored me.
So HELP! What should I do

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
It was a ****ing joke, why do you have to apologize to your wife? If something like this have your wife up on a bend, then you have a lot more problems than posting a joke.

I might be wrong in my interpretation of your words, but reading between the lines it seems that your wife carries the pants in your house, and you are weak and subservient to her. It seems she controls the relationship.

If what you say is true, that she's like done, I would take my stand and cross a line on the sand. She can't throw your stuff and you out, if she does that you call the police. Be prepare, and have some balls to stand up to her. If she's done like you said tell her goodbye, and don't let the door hit you on your way out. Don't be a weak puss.
Now, my question to you is: why the heck are you with a woman that shows you no respect, does not trust you, makes a mountain out of an ant hill, why? It must be tiresome to be living with a person that must have you walking on edge if she doesn't thrust you. And please don't tell me that it is because you love her, because you loving her have nothing to do with the situation, think about it. It's more than a stupid comment made as a joke.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Seeing this female co-worker in a Nun's outfit was funny to you.
So funny that you almost peed your pants.
Adding in, that it would be Holy Water.

I see nothing wrong with this.
And, it was kinda cute.

No, this is a wife having excessive jealousy issues, and she was just looking for an excuse to jump all over you.
She does not like you, it appears.

This is obvious resentment, and it reeks out from her.

She apparently thinks you are a lush and a cheater.
You claim otherwise.

What say you to her jealousy and resentment?
Does it have merit?

Do you flirt with woman, and that she had noticed this in the past?

I have no idea, I am just asking.

Are Dee-

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
If you are working 12-16 hours EVERY DAY then you aren't spending much time with your wife and daughter. Of course, your wife is going to be ticked.

Why are you working those hours?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Delete your dumb post & unfriend this co-worker on social media. Make sure your wife sees you do that.

Now start sucking up to your wife. Apology flowers, a nice dinner, begging & groveling for forgiveness but not forever. . . one round of this must be enough. If she can't forgive you assuming you are genuinely sorry, this goes deeper than this single incident. You have a lot to talk about but start by acknowledging that you work too much, neglect her & then that this comment made her feel disrespected & undervalued. You may not want to have an affair with your coworker, but your wife doesn't know that. She is going by what you posted.

After what's going on in the NFL, best you take this down immediately before somebody else complains about a sexist toxic male environment & you end up being written up for creating a hostile work environment.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
It was a ****ing joke, why do you have to apologize to your wife? If something like this have your wife up on a bend, then you have a lot more problems than posting a joke.

I might be wrong in my interpretation of your words, but reading between the lines it seems that your wife carries the pants in your house, and you are weak and subservient to her. It seems she controls the relationship.

If what you say is true, that she's like done, I would take my stand and cross a line on the sand. She can't throw your stuff and you out, if she does that you call the police. Be prepare, and have some balls to stand up to her. If she's done like you said tell her goodbye, and don't let the door hit you on your way out. Don't be a weak puss.
Now, my question to you is: why the heck are you with a woman that shows you no respect, does not trust you, makes a mountain out of an ant hill, why? It must be tiresome to be living with a person that must have you walking on edge if she doesn't thrust you. And please don't tell me that it is because you love her, because you loving her have nothing to do with the situation, think about it. It's more than a stupid comment made as a joke.
Respect goes two ways and holy water in this context would be cum.
So he is telling someone he works with for more hours in the day then he spends with his wife that just looking at her make him cum in his pants.

That is very disrespectful to his wife.

and this ia a halloween nun so probably some skimpy 'sexy' outfit. I've never found those kind of remarks sit well with women.

In addition now the wife has to question does he really work 16 hours a day or is he working 10 and ****ing the nun.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Okay people! I’m seriously an idiot!!!
So the other day one of my coworkers (female)
Posted a picture of her Halloween costume she is a nun and everyone at work plays and jokes around and plays dumb on peoples Facebook comments so I commented on her post. this is when I know messed up “I just leaked holy water in my pants” I know stupid and ****ing stupid at the time I thought it was funny like I said we ALL play around like this at work we’re correctional officers we’re with our coworkers 12-16 hours EVERYDAY so we all developed a stupid since of humor but we all stay stupid stuff like that even worse things! Not an excuse I know but I said what I said 😭
Now my wife is like DONE!!!! Wants to throw my stuff out and leave my stupid ass. I NEVER in a million years would cheat on her with anybody shoot especially my coworkers but in her eyes she sees me doing it but I would never I got to much to loose Her my daughter my house. I tried to apologize but she’s not trying to here it blows me off today was the first day she ignored me.
So HELP! What should I do
Most relationships need a minimum amount of time for the two people to spend together not doing things like taking care of children or watching TV if you are working those hours and sleeping 8 hr. How many hours are you actually spending maintaining a relationship with your wife.

It's nice to say oh I'd never cheat on her. But guess what many affairs start at work, So many cheaters say I didn't plan it, it just happened. I spent a lot of time with x at work and feeling grew and then xxx happened and we just had sex. Many betrayeds feel stupid cause they never saw it coming. At least your wife recognizes a huge red flag when she sees one.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
And lets be honest on this anonymous internet forum. You find the nun sexy and you didn't 'just' comment on her photo you were trying to get her attention. You wanted her to respond.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And lets be honest on this anonymous internet forum. You find the nun sexy and you didn't 'just' comment on her photo you were trying to get her attention. You wanted her to respond.
Honestly I don’t find her attractive in any way we all play like that at work but we never really cross that line that person knows I’m married and has a child so I know she would never cross that line. Listen with out a doubt I would NEVER in my wildest dreams ever cheat or even think about cheating on my wife with anyone especially someone I work with I understand now after you put into perspective that yeah I work ALOT of hours so it seems like I got an emotional bond with said person but I don’t. I have a better connection with my guy friends at work this is the first time I ever posted on her account I was joking and my coworker saw it as a joke to I really did mess up BIG time and I’m at the point when I just delete my social media not temporarily delete but fully delete if social media is going to break this then I don’t want no part of it I want us to be good again I hate feeling like this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd be shocked if this was a first time offense.

OP, would you please clarify if questionable behavior has been an issue with you before?
no I’ve never commented anything like that before but I saw everyone else playing around like that so I said what the heck and said what I said do I regret it yes a million times yes

1 - 20 of 80 Posts