Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Sorry to bring my problems here but I don't know what else to do! I had a friend staying with me for a little while and I had to be a work at 3 a.m. one morning and when I returned home my wife pointed out that my friend put bloody underwear in with our laundry and later that night my wife and I started to have sex and there was blood on my junk, and she swears up and down nothing happened but I can't wrap my head around it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated 馃檹!

Registered
Time to go into serious detective mode. Examine phones, place multiple VAR鈥檚, the works. If you can afford a PI, even better. Don鈥檛 push the issue with your wife until you鈥檝e gathered all intel possible.

Registered
Just what kind of "friend" are we talking about? There is an extremely short list of people I would allow to live with me.

Obviously DNA tests are cheap. Run that dude's undies!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Time to go into serious detective mode. Examine phones, place multiple VAR鈥檚, the works. If you can afford a PI, even better. Don鈥檛 push the issue with your wife until you鈥檝e gathered all intel possible.
Thanks

Registered
Did you directly ask this guy what happened?

Registered
Hey @Drywall guy a question when you and wife had relations did she tell you it was her time of the month? Also, how long ago did this occur? I would as others have said go into detective mode. Does this guy live close to you where they could meet when you are working nights? Best of luck!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you directly ask this guy what happened?
I have not yet, I didn't want to jump to conclusions
Hey @Drywall guy a question when you and wife had relations did she tell you it was her time of the month? Also, how long ago did this occur? I would as others have said go into detective mode. Does this guy live close to you where they could meet when you are working nights? Best of luck!
She is pregnant so there's no chance she could be on her cycle and yes he doesn't live to far away

Registered
Honestly, I鈥檝e never heard of a man having blood in his underwear. Surely he took it off before he had sex with her, if that鈥檚 what happened. Question: have you asked him what the hell is going on, and is he still staying with you? If not, did you boot him or the wife?

Registered
@Drywall guy how far along is your wife? I know this sounds harsh but at some time I would get a DNA if you think it could fall into the time frame when your friend was there. Another question if as you say that he does not live very far from you why was he staying there anyway? Could it have been set up between your wife and him?

Registered
Did you inspect said bloody underwear before it was washed? Why would he put underwear in your laundry anyway?

To me it seems like the only scenario you are afraid of is what happened.

You might try the old tell her she is taking a polygraph and go to a parking lot 30 mins before the supposed exam (doesn't even need to actually be an exam), see if you get a parking lot confession...

Registered
Why was he staying there if he has his own place? Your wife didn't know she bled on him, otherwise she wouldn't have complained about the bloody underwear. Suspicious.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why was he staying there if he has his own place? Your wife didn't know she bled on him, otherwise she wouldn't have complained about the bloody underwear. Suspicious.
He got kicked out of his house and being a good person I felt like I could help him out but I guess that was the wrong way to handle that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts