Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I don’t know what to do? My husband won’t talk to me it’s been 6 days now! He walks away whenever I enter a room and tells the kids he can’t be in the same room as me. On Sunday we were arguing because I didn’t agree with a punishment he gave our son. Then he said “I can’t talk with you about this anymore. Can’t waste any more brain damage on you.” So I wrote back “sorry your brain is damaged” being sarcastic.
He said “f... you you are blocked, don’t talk to me for a week.”
He won’t even talk to me about a car repair, or anything. I told him I was sorry about the brain comment.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
When a husband or wife tells their partner to f-off, it indicates to me a lack of respect. Possibly from both partners. It also indicates that fair fighting isn't occurring.

He told you he wasn't going to speak to you for a week. Apparently he's keeping his word.

·
Administrator
42,485 Posts
Hi. I don’t know what to do? My husband won’t talk to me it’s been 6 days now! He walks away whenever I enter a room and tells the kids he can’t be in the same room as me. On Sunday we were arguing because I didn’t agree with a punishment he gave our son. Then he said “I can’t talk with you about this anymore. Can’t waste any more brain damage on you.” So I wrote back “sorry your brain is damaged” being sarcastic.
He said “f... you you are blocked, don’t talk to me for a week.”

He won’t even talk to me about a car repair, or anything. I told him I was sorry about the brain comment.
He set himself up for that brain comment.. lol

Does he do this often?

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
So you actually apologized to this abusive POS for your 'brain' retort to him after all that UNACCEPTABLE verbal abuse he's been dumping on you and continues to dump on you????

I can see why he gets away with it. He's probably done it for years.

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
Are you aware the silent treatment is a form of abuse? Well it is. And I’m sure this isn’t the first time he’s done this, right? Won’t be the last. Ignore him completely. Go on with life like he died. Then try to figure out why you want to be with someone who abuses and disrespects you this way, because this will not change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts