Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I dont think it's often, but hes at work majority of the time she sees him.
So they work at the same company?

Is one of them the boss over the other.

What does she say about her marriage? Does she claim to be happy in her marriage?
Yes, she tells me shes happy in hers. No, they do not work together. 2 different jobs at 2 different places

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
The only thing to ask her is; is she ready to give up her husband today?

Because it's inevitable her H will find out and her actions will make him feel like a rube, then he'll get angry, and be justified to calmly put her luggage out on the curb and divorce her.

It can happen in one afternoon or weekend. All done.

She's alread a liar and thief. She's taking her Hs financial support and emotional trust extremely and intentionally dishonestly while lying to her Hs face.

What kind of character does she have? What's she lying to you about? Because she's shown she lies when it suits her.

This is toxic to you and your M. When this comes out, your H will be asking you, hey what's up here?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Tammy I have a freind thts doing the same thing, I havent told her that but I did let her know what I thought about her affair, we are freinds with both her and herhusband.

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
People who see people treat other so awfully and say "I don't want to judge" scare me more then the people who do the awful stuff.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
People who see people treat other so awfully and say "I don't want to judge" scare me more then the people who do the awful stuff.
Yes, its not judging to say to a friend that what they are doing isn't right and to separate from them unless they stop and confess to their spouse.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts