Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I need some info.

About two years ago my girlfriend and I had a argument. So I stayed at a friends house for the night. When I came home the next day my daughter said to me daddy a boy was in bed with mommy and they had candles light. I asked her about it and she told me way more than I was ready for. She told me she cheated and I just didn't know what to do or say. So I stayed with her for a month and then moved out I ended up sleeping with some one els. I felt like it was so wrong and haven't talked to the girl since. I ended up getting back with my girlfriend that cheated on me and things seemed so good until now that is. So about a month ago I worked until 10 at night got out of work and my girlfriend was no where to be found I got a call from a friend they asked are you still with your girlfriend I said yes why? The friend said she is at a party with another guy... Guess who yup the same guy she cheated on me with two years ago. I called and texted all night she didn't reply at all the next day she came home I yelled and she said she was hanging out with her cousin and he just happened to be at the same place. So I just kept working all week being very angry and then Friday came again and I worked until 10 at night again at about 9:20 I got a call from her but she had called from her pocket with out knowing it and I could hear her and him talking making plans to go out at 10 when I got out she was not around she didn't come home again. In fact she didn't come home until Sunday. I asked her about it and she went out with her cousin and the same kid she had cheated on me with two years ago. Now I'm not perfect at all but her reason for doing this is as follows she says that the girl I slept with two years ago sent her a text saying that we had been hanging out together. This is very untrue and so I asked to see the text and she said she didn't have it. So I don't know what I should do because she says she didn't cheat but I feel like she did and up until this happened we were in the middle of planing our wedding I mean she has the dress the songs picked out and the colors. Wow it is just a mess can any one give me some kind of direction to take here? Please any and all input will help me a lot I love her but this is a lot for any one to deal with. Dose any one els think she cheated again?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
579 Posts
She's lying and blame shifting. Yes, I think it's likely the cheating actually never stopped - she just learned to hide it from you better. I would keylog her phone. But let me guess.. She always has her phone, right? Passworded? And she shuts it off at night most likely - just in case her boyfriend texts her.

There's a cheaters app as well you know, where they can shake their phone and it'll hide all history of their texts with certain numbers.

Cheating Spouse: 6 Sneaky Apps For Two-Timers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I thought too but I don't see why every time I move out she will call and text me non stop until I come home. On top of that she just keeps saying she loves me she needs me. I told her that if she wants to be with him then just tell me but she won't and it's making it very hard to just walk away I mean I have been with her for ten years I'm only 28 now so she is the first girl I really loved. Btw you were right on about the phone a little to right on lol seems like you have been through this your self.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
When you work late & she stays out all night, who is taking care of your daughter?

My guess she is out cheating on you & of course lies about it because she wants to get married & have the big wedding. The OM probably has a g/f so they cannot be together.

Let me guess - she doesn't work & you support her financially?

Go over & read the threads on the CWI forum. She is cake-eating.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I mean my head tells me to run run run but my heart tells me to stay I mean 18 years old to 28 years old is a long time to just throw away but at the same time she cheated once I stayed now she ends up with the same guy and dose not come home? Basically I just don't want to stay and then in 5 years have it happen again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.