Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick background --

We are both 26 years old. Have been married just under 1 year. While we were dating, we were having lots of sex, and I was getting lots of blowjobs. I regularly do down on her too. She is always very satisfied sexually. Long story short, everything was good.

Now we have been married almost 1 year, and I feel like I have to beg her to have sex, she is never in the mood, and I very rarely get blowjobs anymore, and when I do (maybe 1 or 2 times a month) I feel she is not into it, and its just not good.

I have talked about it with her but every time I do she gets mad and it feels like I am bothering her now. I've pretty much given up trying.

A few days ago, I cheated on my wife with a friend of mine. It was a one time thing.

2 days later I cheated on her again with another girl I know. This will probably turn out to be an ongoing thing. I feel horrible about it, but this other women satisfies me in the ways my wife pretty much refuses to do now.

I actually feel happier that I am getting my sexual needs met, but obviously bad about cheating.

I need some help of advice on what to do. I am not a fan of cheating, and I have made every effort I believe on my part with my wife who just plain doesn't feel like it anymore I guess.

I don't want to continue cheating on her, but I am not sure what I am supposed to do to get my needs met, I have already discussed this with my wife many times, always ending in a big fight. I bring it up rationally, she is the one that makes it into a fight.

Please help, I feel conflicted.

·
Registered
318 Posts
good on ya...uve done what I havent been able to do in five years...a mans got his needs..sometimes it seems like
women need all the stars to align perfectly to give a man his needs..thats bs..
its not like women are perfect yet we still do whatever we can to please em..

good for u dude...if the chic that im after would do things with me despite me bein married i would
probably do the same as u...not sure yet..
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
318 Posts
Be a real man.

Divorce your wife... there's a reason she doesn't want to have sex with you (there always is)... probably because your a jerk.... but who knows instead of finding out why and fixing your marriage you've taken the cowards way out.

Shame on you.
ok seriously cmon dude..if a woman isnt into sex it sucks bigtime...it doesnt matter wether you become
the freakin mother ****er of all the trades around the house and treat her like a princess..non of that
**** will make her be a BJ goddess...it will only frustrate u further because once u try being the best
husband.u can be it is only human to expect to get somethin in return from wifey..

Speaking from a guys perspective...all my woman needs to be good at is Sex...Communicating...and takin care of herself while feelin
good About herself....
everything else is just mutual..

This man cheated on his wife..millions of men stay married...masturbate in the bathrom
before joining their unfullfiling wife in the bed later at night...
Who are the real cowards?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
OP, I hope you didn't have children... If so, shame on you for not trying harder...

But if you don't had children, congrats, you got a taste of what it's like to have a woman desire you again. Now do the right thing and end your marriage... It's been over IMO don't know what you're waiting for... Don't be one of those guys... Don't look back and do the right thing.

Yo should have divorced first, but you don't have to miss work just because you're going to be late to your job. Just get divorced now.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I call bull on you trying everything you could OP. Cheating is indeed the cowards way out. You have already blameshifted things onto your wife and played the victim role just from your first post. Yes men have needs but so do women. Despite what some here are saying women do not need all the stars aligned just so in order to have sex. If one wishes to go that route one may as well say men have to have all the stars aligned just so they can consider fulfilling thier womans needs.

You stabbed your wife in the back so to speak twice already. Have you tried to go to MC? When you talk to you wife about sex how does the conversation go? Do you honestly talk reasonably or do you blameshift onto her and play the victim? Clearly something changed for her to have an aversion to sex. Do you still treat her the way you did before you both married?

Another thing. I suggest you tell your wife about your cheating and see where it goes from there. If you want to go around screwing other women to satisfy your own selfish needs then perhaps you may be better off single. Let your wife find a man who can actually respect her because you sure arent with your cheating.

Think of it this way. How would you feel if she decided to ride someone elses penis? Visualize that for a moment. I do hope you can work things out with your wife and I hope you can figure out what you truly want. Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am not a fan of cheating
:lol: Twice in ONE WEEK??? Really?

I don't want to continue cheating on her
Yes you do.

Advice: Grow a set and set her free ...and yourself.

You're obviously not suited for marriage. Don't feel bad ...without guys like you, who would populate all those singles dives?

·
Registered
133 Posts
ok seriously cmon dude..if a woman isnt into sex it sucks bigtime...it doesnt matter wether you become
the freakin mother ****er of all the trades around the house and treat her like a princess..non of that
**** will make her be a BJ goddess...it will only frustrate u further because once u try being the best
husband.u can be it is only human to expect to get somethin in return from wifey..

Speaking from a guys perspective...all my woman needs to be good at is Sex...Communicating...and takin care of herself while feelin
good About herself....
everything else is just mutual and or gravy..

This man cheated on his wife..millions of men stay married...masturbate in the bathrom
before joining their unfullfiling wifey in the bed later at night...
Posted via Mobile Device
Wow, just wow. You are awfully jaded. This dude appears to have made little to no effort to discover why his sex life has started decreasing. Seems like is wife is still having sex with him. Just not the frequency he desires. He has been married a year. There is no way that he has taken the necessary steps to figure out any of the real issues.

The issues could be all on her. They may not be either. My point is no effort was made to take this marriage seriously from he cheaters part. He instead took the easy way out and is sleeping around behind his wife's back.

Make the effort. If your spouse doesn't respond than the problem is on her. Instead you felt sorry for yourself and betrayed the one person you promised not to.

Your actions lay the blame all at your feet, not your wife's.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
What goes around comes around. Hopefully your wife is getting it elsewhere also, so when she finds out she you both can dissolve your marriage amicably.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
in cartoons when someone gets whacked on the head with a frying pan they get amnesia and the cure is to whack them again with the frying pan

unfortunately in real life these sort of methods don't work, adding pain to pain is only going to add more pain

·
Registered
7,287 Posts

good About herself....
everything else is just mutual and or gravy..

before joining their unfullfiling wifey in the bed later at night...
Posted via Mobile Device
Funny, I'd say there are plenty of women who are lamenting the fact that their husbands aren't into sex... or are less into it than they are. And yet, the same advice applies... if you want sex with someone other than your wife, divorce. Who are the real cowards? The cheaters. The ones who actually follow through with the thoughts in their heads, without REALLY attempting to fix things with their spouses. No, I don't think ALL of the sexless, or nearly sexless, marriages have that problem: not really trying. But to be cheating after only ONE YEAR, and with not one, but TWO women in the same week... seriously? You APPLAUD this? I feel sorry for you... and more for your wife if you think what this guy is doing is ok.

·
Registered
606 Posts
oh wow. how sad. get a divorce. you cheated so quickly and easily, you will definitely do it again and again and again when the whim hits you. whatever the situation is with your wife, low drive, maybe she became mean, selfish, lazy, whatever bad thing you can say about her, nobody deserves to be cheated on. that is so not fair to her. marriage just gets more challenging and if you can't respect your vows in one year, then the prospects aren't good for the future. i think you might even cheat on your next wife since you don't have the moral compass not to. do the right thing, fess us, and get a divorce, so you both can find people you deserve.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow, you haven't even had your one year anniversary yet. You should be in the honeymoon phase. Plus you've already admitted that it will probably be ongoing. You didn't even give your marriage time to work through your problems. You need to come clean, and I hope she divorces you and finds someone better.....

I think you wanted to cheat...

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
I bet this could have been easily resolved had you sought out help prior to banging these other women.
So, rather than try to find help before you went outside of your marriage, you complicate things by adding affairs into the equation.
If only you would have read Married Man's Sex Life Primer prior to your actions, you could have had your problems solved within a few weeks or months.
Now, you totally destroyed any trust she has in the relationship.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.