Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum been with my wife 12 years now been like any other marriage up & downs. Going back 6 years I thing my wife had cheated on me with a ex old school mate as she went to a family party I was working that night so I couldn't go. We have always been really close do a lot together etc we both agreed not to talk to the opposite sex it's something we have done since we got to together that night she gave her number to this chat and was out side with him. It all came back to me 18months ago and thats when i found my wife to be lying about a few things like she told me 6 years ago she went to the toilet when she came out this chap had called her outside when that was a lie she allso told me she pushed him of her 6 years ago. but the last 18mths ive found out he took a step i just dont understand the lies. We have both had a hard time about it. I'm distance from my wife cause all I thing about is that night my wife told me in the last few months they kissed that's all but then she tells me northing didn't happen. but what I can't work out why wood she say it then take it away! and that's why I'm here i put my wife on a lie test she passed it but in her disclosure she told the test bloke they was outside talking she turned her head he kissed her once her brain clicked on she stopped it. I asked her why did she say that she said cause that's what she told me at the time. Really could do with some help the company I used was Forensic Vetting | Lie Detector Tests | Polygraph Tests Throughout UK and Europe can I be leave the results any comments thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
579 Posts
Polygraphs are as reliable as the person giving them. So very likely your wife was telling the truth when she took it. Should have had the tester ask her why she lied to you back then though. Or you can ask her yourself now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she said she told that the bloke as thats what she told me at that point. and wanted to keep it the same i asked her why she said it and she said cause i wouldnt beleave what she was telling me so to try abd shout me up!! she fort i wood shut up but why wood someone say that thats the part that makes me thing cheers for ur reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.