Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
New here and hoping to get some advice about my marital issues. Seriously concerned about where things are headed in my marriage (2nd marriage). But for now, HELLO from Canada! 馃嚚馃嚘

Registered
Hello fellow Canuck and welcome to TAM!
Please let us know what your concerns are. There are many good people here with lots of advice.
Some can be very HONEST, be prepared.
You will always get the truth here. Take what you find helpful and forget the rest.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Hello fellow Canuck and welcome to TAM!
Please let us know what your concerns are. There are many good people here with lots of advice.
Some can be very HONEST, be prepared.
You will always get the truth here. Take what you find helpful and forget the rest.
Thanks for the welcome. Have a lot of concerns. I am pretty sure I am heading to separation as I am doubtful that my concerns about my marriage can be fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Registered
New here and hoping to get some advice about my marital issues. Seriously concerned about where things are headed in my marriage (2nd marriage). But for now, HELLO from Canada! 馃嚚馃嚘
Welcome to the TAM Family!

Looking forward to hearing about your problem and trying to offer them viable solutions!

Do remember that you are now amongst friends, most of them being brutally honest, but all too caring!

Please post only when you are comfortable and ready!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts