Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello . Am seperated and have had 2 heart-breaks after that. I know most of the girls are loyal but the ones that I met ditched me. Am now all alone without my parents. Well, my real mum died when i was 1 yr old and my dad died almost 3 months back from now.

I always believe in unconditional love because I have never experienced what a love is.

I am more emotional and bit practical too. But ummm .... Well, theres a long story about me. Dont know if anyone would be interested knowing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Hello . Am seperated and have had 2 heart-breaks after that. I know most of the girls are loyal but the ones that I met ditched me. Am now all alone without my parents. Well, my real mum died when i was 1 yr old and my dad died almost 3 months back from now.

I always believe in unconditional love because I have never experienced what a love is.

I am more emotional and bit practical too. But ummm .... Well, theres a long story about me. Dont know if anyone would be interested knowing it.

welcome indianapple

This forum is interested. that's what it's all about. post your story and you will get comments and advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
6,261 Posts
If you expect unconditional love, get a dog. You do not get it from people.

Please tell your story. We are interested and if we can help, we will.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts