Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Mu name is Fernando and I'm here to share my experience and who knows help someone who have the same problem i had for 3 years straight. From my divorce to do not see my 2 young kids for more then 2 years because my ex wife, was really painful and bad for me and also for the kids. but, now finally i can see my kids again and could move forward after i had help from friends and speacily form professionals who help me out get trought this bad experience. So, if you need some help or any advice i can hear you, anytime..!!!

· Registered
2,625 Posts
Hello everyone, Mu name is Fernando and I'm here to share my experience and who knows help someone who have the same problem i had for 3 years straight. From my divorce to do not see my 2 young kids for more then 2 years because my ex wife, was really painful and bad for me and also for the kids. but, now finally i can see my kids again and could move forward after i had help from friends and speacily form professionals who help me out get trought this bad experience. So, if you need some help or any advice i can hear you, anytime..!!!
Welcome to TAM Fernando!

· Registered
3 Posts
This is a wonderful update Fernando! Your heart must be so full being able to enjoy the union of you children being back in contact with you again. I pray that you future and all parties and wholesome and stronger.

Best,

M-Sunday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts