Talk About Marriage banner

261 - 270 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
Yes, there is definitely some symbolism there, but it is difficult for me to sort because I am not you and I know very little about your life. But, yes, the man in the wheel chair is symbolistic. It could represent something that requires sympathy/empathy. It could represent somebody/something that you want to avoid. It could represent something that could drag you back into misery. The watch with the black strap and black heart.... iiiiiiiuuuuuuuckkkkk! Black represents death but you do not need me to tell you that. Geez, you need to be dreaming about a tropical islands, sunsets and Mai Tai's! Go visit St. Mary's on the Isles of Scilly! If you have never been, it is beautiful! Give yourself some new things to dream about. My dreams get crazy and adventorous. A few years ago, I dreamed that myself and Chuck Norris were cops and we raided a drug house. Very cool and crazy dream! Considering where you are coming from, your life is going to get very exciting in the future. And you are going to look back on this mess and be so damned grateful that you are out of it and even wonder how you got into in the first place.
I don’t feel like I’m ever going to come through this crap. It’s 5.48 in the morning been awake since 4.30 I don’t want to keep fighting another day.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
I don’t feel like I’m ever going to come through this crap. It’s 5.48 in the morning been awake since 4.30 I don’t want to keep fighting another day.
I hear you. But each day, that you keep him out of your life is going to get just a little bit better. I know it sucks right now. Did you make your lists?

Forgive me if you have mentioned this before, but what is your job situation? Do you work, and if so, what type of work do you do?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
I hear you. But each day, that you keep him out of your life is going to get just a little bit better. I know it sucks right now. Did you make your lists?

Forgive me if you have mentioned this before, but what is your job situation? Do you work, and if so, what type of work do you do?
Not made my lists, I will do today. I work full time for a well known house builder, I work in the commercial department. One a house is sold I sort out the tiles, carpet, kitchen etc. keeps me busy and I do enjoy it. Wish I could earn more money tho. He works for NHS blood and transplant he’s a facility manager..

·
Registered
866 Posts
My daughter would love to have your career. Focus on ways to make more money. It can be done.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Have you been in contact with him? Something else I remember, when I wasn’t doing too good, I didn’t like people constantly asking if I was ok. You mentioned you often ask him if he’s ok. This isn’t a criticism at all, it was hard for me to keep reassuring people all the time, and I knew they meant well and cared, but it put a lot of pressure on me to update people when I clearly wasn’t ok! I was rock-bottom and answering people felt like I was giving them hope where there was none.

·
Super Moderator
29,774 Posts
Not made my lists, I will do today. I work full time for a well known house builder, I work in the commercial department. One a house is sold I sort out the tiles, carpet, kitchen etc. keeps me busy and I do enjoy it. Wish I could earn more money tho. He works for NHS blood and transplant he’s a facility manager..
Do you do the show homes? You might have done ours! :)

Adult colouring books can be very therapeutic. I enjoy them.

261 - 270 of 270 Posts