Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I/We have been experiencing some financial problems. However, everytime we get into a jam, he blames me. I believe alot of our problems stems from lack of organization and spending money in unneccessary places. Its been times that I tried to write out our budget, including both individual and household expenses. I also formulated three plans for baying the bills in a timely fashion. But, he wasn't open or willing to develpoe a workable system. He suggested that he pays the majority of the bills, while I may a few. I made it very clear that I didn't believe that was fear, but he refused to compromise. I strongly believe that he lacks respect for me because I make less money than him. When I tell him how I feel, he refuses this assumption. But, as results to us mismanaging money, he was evicted and had to live with my sister in her basement. Now, I say he because, he made it very clear that it was his apartment. In addition, he was facing the possiblility of being evicted, but I provided all the money to prevent this from happening. He blamed me for the eviction as well. Also, My vehicle was repossessed and I can't get it back. For the last two weeks he haven't really showed must interest in helping get to school and work, This frustrates me tremendously, because when we met HE DID NOT HAVE A CAR. But I let him use my car and took him wherever he needed to go. At the time, his scheduled was very demanding. There was times I got on the bus and let him take my vehicle to accomandate him. Now alot of things has piled up and we are both frustrated, What do you suggest? PLEASE HELP ME

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.