1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to have had a baby by my husband.

(This is kind of long)

What should I do?

My husband and I met 8 years ago on a trip with mutual friends. He was going through a separation at the time so we just decided to be friends. During that time we both dated other people but found ourselves talking to each other every day. We eventually decided to become a couple in 2007 when his divorce finalized.

He had been seeing his ex (a longtime on and off girlfriend) and he broke up with her to date me exclusively.

We moved in together at the beginning of 2008 and decided we wanted to build a life together. Halfway through the year, I found out that he never stopped seeing his ex and was cheating the whole time with her while he was living with me. We decided to work things out but he moved out.

We started dating other people again but remained friends. He went back to seeing his ex and at one point was living with her. He decided that he loved me more and wanted to give our relationship another go. I was more than excited because I love him dearly.

At the end of 2010, he decided to propose and we spent the next 9 months planning our wedding. I was elated!

Little did I know that during that time, he had never stopped seeing his ex. We got married in Sept. 2011 and decided to work on making our marriage strong and build it on a foundation of love, trust and honesty.

Fast forward to Feb 2012, I found out he had cheated again! With the same ex! I was angry, hurt and disappointed because he made vows to me and god that he would never hurt me again.

This time was different because she claimed to be pregnant by him and sent all his kids (he has 8 kids) an email saying they were going to have a baby brother or sister. My step-kids were really happy and they seemed to like her, supposedly more than me.

She said she was due in November but "claimed" to have given birth prematurely in August. She started posting pics of the "preemie" on facebook for the world to see and would tag my husband in the pictures. Anytime he would ask to see the baby, it was always an excuse and she stated that she did not want her baby around me.

Well, after doing some investigative work, I found out she was never pregnant by my husband but was feeding the lie to him, his kids and his family to make me mad and upset.

To make matters worse, I am actually pregnant. Seven months to be exact. I have had to take a restraining order out on his ex because she would not leave me or my husband alone, and I feel that she may do something to me or my baby when I give birth.

I do not know what to do. I love my husband dearly and I want my marriage to work, but I feel like I have been decieved and can no longer trust him. I do not want to raise my baby by myself and want my husband to be in our baby's life.

However, I cannot get past the fact that he cheated on me with this crazy woman who will not leave us alone!

What should I do?

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Ummm....you would think after 8 kids he would learn how to wrap it up.

He has been cheating on you your ENTIRE relationship. Heck, you were probably the OW at one point when he was with his ex. Your entire relationship is built upon lie upon lie upon lie from him.

Please leave this man to find yourself someone who will treat you with basic human respect.

Does he support all of his kids?? And how many different mothers are there?

·
Super Moderator
30,623 Posts

He has been cheating on you your ENTIRE relationship. Heck, you were probably the OW at one point when he was with his ex. Your entire relationship is built upon lie upon lie upon lie from him.

Please leave this man to find yourself someone who will treat you with basic human respect.

Or apply two house bricks!:mad::D

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

:iagree:

Why do you believe you don't deserve better?

·
Premium Member
5,781 Posts
I do not know what to do. I love my husband dearly and I want my marriage to work, but I feel like I have been decieved and can no longer trust him.
You were deceived the whole time & by all rights should never have trusted him.

It sounds like you are really OK with the trust issue - he keeps sleeping with his ex and you keep going back to him. If the issue really is how to get the crazy ex to leave you alone, I would suggest that perhaps she's not that crazy. (Your H has carried on a relationship with her for a long time and she probably has every reason to think that that will continue.)

It's really your H who is the problem here. You sound like a nice person. You will probably have a lot of heartache with this man. Is there no chance that you will consider leaving him and find a better life for yourself?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Any time a person breaks up with someone to date someone else...well you and he were having an emotional affair. Clearly he was the unfaithful type, and you never should've took him in the first place. Healthy, honest individuals put time between their relationships.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leave this loser. 8 kids by how many women?
Posted via Mobile Device
I do not want to leave him. I went through a lot to be with him and want to fight for my marriage for the sake of us and our child.

He has 4 kids with his ex-wife, and their are 4 different mothers each for my other 4 step children. Three of his children live with us. He was not exactly faithful to his ex wife and all of his children are around the same age.

But I want to think he has changed.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
4,301 Posts
What in the name of all that is holy makes you think he has changed?

This is who he is and you knew this going in. Did you really have yourself convinced that you were actually different than the others?

He is what he is, so love it or leave it.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I do not want to leave him. I went through a lot to be with him and want to fight for my marriage for the sake of us and our child.
OP, look up 'Sunk Cost'. It usually applies to businesses but it's also applicable in relationships.

If you think you've gone through a lot to be with this loser, just wait 'til you experience what's in store for you if you choose to stay with him.

·
Premium Member
5,781 Posts
You've asked people here what they think you should do & if I'm not mistaken, they all think you should get away from this man. Eight children, four by one woman, four by four other women, and now one by you.

You will not be the last notch in his bedpost. I think, given your own mindset, the best you can do is try not to be hurt by his betrayals, because if you stay, he will keep them coming.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
I do not want to leave him. I went through a lot to be with him.

Posted via Mobile Device
Take it from someone who had the same thought process. I went through alot with my ex to be with him. So much drama and forces against us when we first started. He cheated on his first wife with me. He them cheated on me years later. Then i caught him engaging women at work again....

I wanted to think he would change or i was different to. Nope, not the case.

Get out of this horrible relationship. My ex didn't come close to what your H is doing. He's not going to change. Ever.

How old are you??

·
Registered
184 Posts
If i'm reading this correctly, he impregnated at least 6 different women, mostly through affairs.

Expecting him to change? I don't think so. This isn't a guy who had a ONS or a single affair that resulted in an unplanned pregnancy. He's carrying on multiple full-blown relationships with multiple "exes."

OP is just one of the harem, apparently.

·
Administrator
45,136 Posts
Is he paying child support for all of the children he already has?

How much time does he spend with his 8 children right now?

·
Registered
328 Posts

He has 4 kids with his ex-wife, and their are 4 different mothers each for my other 4 step children. Three of his children live with us. He was not exactly faithful to his ex wife and all of his children are around the same age.

Posted via Mobile Device
:confused: no no no

·
Registered
327 Posts
This has got to be a fake post. No one in their right mind would EVER put up with this much disrespect, let alone MARRY this douche! Hell if this is a real post, the guy would have to look like Denzel Washington or Chris Hemsworth to be such a player and have women in his life allowing him to get away with it. It makes me ashamed to be a human sometimes when I read things like this.

Seriously though...

This is fake isn't it?

Reactions: vi_bride04
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.