Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had written a long message but I’ve now cut it down just to keep it straight to the point.
I love my husband and I’ve been with him for 5 years. I see us as lifelong partners.
The problem is he has erectile dysfunction and I’ve been very supportive about it but after 5 years it’s just started to affect my feelings towards sex.
I recently got a message from an old flame and he wasn’t a boyfriend, he was just a great romp and he encapsulates everything about an alpha male. I know I’m not interested in anything but a good time.
When I see him, he gives me butterflies in the stomach and there is real sexual urge pulsating and I can feel my temperature rise.
I know I’m attracted to him because he represents the thing that is missing in my marriage. We kissed recently and for some reason it brought life in my marriage too. Maybe cause I just felt more alive.
Would it be best to just have that one more encounter to get it out of my system and then I can move on or should I just wait out for the sizzle to fizzle. It’s just the desire is so strong that it’s all consuming. I know it’s purely physical but I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and what did they do?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
However, a fu*k is never just a fu*k is it? That road, even if your husband says it is ok, is the road to distance and disconnection, and eventually a lack of love.

Can you get your husband to get all down and dirty with you without any erect penis involved? Just a few erect objects, lust, and love?

·
Administrator
45,166 Posts
You have 4 choices

1) get husband to agree to an open marriage
2) let the sizzle fizzle and never have any contact with this guy again
3) divorce your husband and have all the encounters you want
4) cheat.. and find out that you have turned into someone you hate and distory your marriage

·
Administrator
45,166 Posts
What has your husband done to address his ED issues?

·
Registered
6,871 Posts
It’s just the desire is so strong that it’s all consuming. I know it’s purely physical but I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and what did they do?
The desire isn't "all consuming" that is just what you are letting your own fantasy try to convince you. Also, the guy is no alpha if he has to swoop in on married women, he's doing it because you are making yourself an easy target to him and his character has flaws.

My only advice: work on fixing your marriage or else leave your marriage - an affair is never "just physical" and is hugely significant because your H trusts you.

·
Super Moderator
30,642 Posts
I had written a long message but I’ve now cut it down just to keep it straight to the point.
I love my husband and I’ve been with him for 5 years. I see us as lifelong partners.
The problem is he has erectile dysfunction and I’ve been very supportive about it but after 5 years it’s just started to affect my feelings towards sex.
I recently got a message from an old flame and he wasn’t a boyfriend, he was just a great romp and he encapsulates everything about an alpha male. I know I’m not interested in anything but a good time.
When I see him, he gives me butterflies in the stomach and there is real sexual urge pulsating and I can feel my temperature rise.
I know I’m attracted to him because he represents the thing that is missing in my marriage. We kissed recently and for some reason it brought life in my marriage too. Maybe cause I just felt more alive.
Would it be best to just have that one more encounter to get it out of my system and then I can move on or should I just wait out for the sizzle to fizzle. It’s just the desire is so strong that it’s all consuming. I know it’s purely physical but I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and what did they do?
Your post is still too long. In my job I often have to précis down long reports. I hope you don't mind, but I have decided to do the same with your post:-

"Hi. My husband can't have penetrative sex due to an erectile dysfunction. I have already cheated on my husband by kissing a man, who does not mind having sex with married women. Do you think I should break my marriage vows, become a cheater and start having sex with this other man? If so, how many times would be acceptable, do you think?"
How does the inner core of your question look to you now, midnightdreams88?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
You may not regret this now...

But down the road you will. As said before, once a cheater, always a cheater. Even though I don't trust my wife worth a damn, she still says she wishes she could go back and do it differently.

The OM dumped her once he saw what was happening to him.(sh!t was getting too uncomfortable and his job was in jeopardy from exposure) You will get wrapped up in this guy, start thinking your husband is a POS and then you will try to leave with this other guy, eventually. Then, he will dump you just like what happened to my wife.

Womanizers are this way. I know because I was one. I just never preyed on married women. Pump and dump. Put a notch in your belt and move on to the next conquest.

You will then try to go back. If he doesn't find out, YOU are good until you conscience eats away at you admit or until you slip up. Then you are done.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Your post is still too long. In my job I often have to précis down long reports. I hope you don't mind, but I have decided to do the same with your post:-

How does the inner core of your question look to you now, midnightdreams88?:rolleyes:
Damn, you're good.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Either didn't like her responses and went to a site that said go ahead and have an affair, if your husband was a bigger man your eyes wouldn't be wandering,
Or she is sleeping.

·
Registered
281 Posts
You wont get it out of your system, you will get in IN to your system. You really want all that drama and turmoil in your life? ED can be dealt with by medication, the fallout from infidelity cannot. Better think twice before you turn lives upside down.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
All you have is some hot passion---where is the reality with this cheating partner of yours, its all just hormones and chemistry

You have already cheated---do you intend to tell your H, you have kissed another man passionately

Don't tell us your lover, about to be, is an alpha---what he is, is a POS, who destroys innocent families, and the lives of innocent H's-----tell me/us---does your H, deserve what you are about to do to him

I am sure you have read here, and you know what the repercussions of cheating are-----is that what you want for your H/family/yourself----do you really think, you are gonna come out better, after some tawdry sex to satisfy your physical desire---if it is that bad---get a D., or help your H., thru his problems, and please just go NC, on this guy who would willingly wreck your life, and then walk away, free as the breeze.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.