Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Everyone I Have Not Replied To,

I am still processing everything you have said to me to help me in my situation. I've responded to some, others require more thought on my end before I respond back.

I feel very overwhelmed right now and it's not due to what everyone has said to me. It's just life in general and not making decisions, some of which have nothing to do with my marital issue.

I needed to take a break for a moment as things were getting so backed up and then I want to read your helpful suggestions and get back with you and I want to do it right. So forgive me if I haven't addressed what you have said, but it's on my mind and I will do it.

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions, everyone has been so wonderful to take the time out of their own situations to help me.

Granny7

·
Registered
850 Posts
I hope all goes well for you.

I had a recurrence of some unhappy memories a while back. I sat on them and they have largely passed. I know that may or may not be the way forward for you.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope all goes well for you.

I had a recurrence of some unhappy memories a while back. I sat on them and they have largely passed. I know that may or may not be the way forward for you.
I just had to take a little break as I was getting very confused and upset and my nerves were getting the best of me. It's a lot to take in and I think I still have a long way to go. I want to respond to everyone's helpful comments and I will.

Love, Granny7

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just had to take a little break as I was getting very confused and upset and my nerves were getting the best of me. It's a lot to take in and I think I still have a long way to go. I want to respond to everyone's helpful comments and I will.

Love, Granny7
Hi Kathy,
No, you didn't upset me, you were just trying to help. Somethings can hit home, others I might not agree with, so that can be hard but it's all done with the best of intentions and I know that. I was just getting more upset, you know how it can be, sometimes it can become overwhelming trying to listen to everyone who is trying to help you. You'll never guess that your name is the same as the one that he had the affair with, but I'm sure you are a much nicer person. I still can't even say her name to this day.
Blessings, Granny7

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.