Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About a month ago I decided to pack a picnic basket with wine, cheese, grapes, etc., take the "Escapes" pad and go down by a secluded spot by a nearby river. We took a walk down a trail then I took some pictures of my gorgeous wife (any other guys as obsessed about taking pics of their SO as I am???). After that we took the pad and the picnic basket down to a grassy area by the river. We just relaxed, talked and had some wine and cheese for a while, then started making out. It was so romantic and sensual (my wife had a great pair of short shorts on). We both got so horny that we could not stand it any longer so we went into the woods and did the deed! I am going to do that again some day!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the Escapes pad?
It is a "Liberator" product. It is one of the shapes we use the most. Here is the explanation from the website:

Liberator Escape
All Terrain Sex

Add some floorwork to your foreplay with Liberator Escape. Make love under the stars, outdoors, and in nature; hard surfaces are no longer obstacles to your sexual adventures. Be spontaneous in the basement, by the pool, or on the balcony. Designate every square foot of your home a sexual Escape! Escape is the world’s only moisture-resistant sex pad sized for two. Microfiber cover grips your other Liberator Shapes and slips off easily for machine washing. Comes in a variety of sizes and colors for your spaces and tastes.

Reactions: Hope1964

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I missed ya sweetheart, had to get online so I could be with my Dolly. Now THAT is romantic!!! :)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
awww you're more romantic than my ex - his idea of romance was closing the bathroom door when he had a poo
For some chivalry is truly dead, buried, and rotting with maggots. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i do romantic stuff for myself;)

I had a lovely candlelit bath,made my bathroom steamy hot with my little space heater,poured a glass of wine and listened to the newest album by a favorite artist.oh and i ate raisinets while drinking my wine.

it was the most romantic night i've had in a while :D
Awesome! It is all part of having a romantic lifestyle. Obviously I think that is important.

Reactions: ScarletBegonias

·
Banned
0 Posts
About a month ago I decided to pack a picnic basket with wine, cheese, grapes, etc., take the "Escapes" pad and go down by a secluded spot by a nearby river. We took a walk down a trail then I took some pictures of my gorgeous wife (any other guys as obsessed about taking pics of their SO as I am???). After that we took the pad and the picnic basket down to a grassy area by the river. We just relaxed, talked and had some wine and cheese for a while, then started making out. It was so romantic and sensual (my wife had a great pair of short shorts on). We both got so horny that we could not stand it any longer so we went into the woods and did the deed! I am going to do that again some day!
That sounds nice.

About the picture thing. In my experience guys obsessed with taking pics of their wives are usually picture exchanging or swingers.. LOL No offense meant. I can imagine having a husband that interested in taking your pic would make a woman believe her husband sees her as sexy and attractive.:)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hubs makes my coffee for me some mornings before work.

He cooked b'fast for me on my b'day!

He reaches for my hand when we're in the car together.

Some nights, after work, he'll have a glass of wine ready for me when I get home. :)
Great post!! It is the little things that we do for each other every day that count.

Reactions: southern wife

·
Registered
16,640 Posts
I haven't done anything romantic in eons which is tough to do in spite of going through a rather contentious divorce.

However, when the gavel finally falls, hopefully within the next few months, I greatly want to start dating and getting romantic again.

That being said, you'll never really know just how much I miss that feeling!

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Romantic Guy, I still think you are the Most Romantic on TAM ~ Reading your little story here sounds like something I would come up with.....a perfect little get away...surrounded by nature & just the 2 of you... I'm generally the photographer ~ but I bring the tripod ! It's just as exciting doing the simple stuff that doesn't cost a dime, just a picnic basket near a lake.

Husband has picked up the camera a few times in the past on his own...it did make me feel special... most memorable is when he lightly wrapped me in yellow caution tape.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I take pictures of her all the time (some of us are on my profile page). I have her pic on my phone desktop, I have her pics in my office...just can't get enough of that cute little woman!! (I also have hundreds that no one else can see!!)

Reactions: SimplyAmorous

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. I try to romance my husband, but he doesn't seem to respond to it. Maybe I'm not speaking his language (lol)?

I gave up on him romancing me, so I romance myself! :)

I buy my own flowers and have a glass of my favorite wine while watching a romantic movie.

Reactions: Anonymous07

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. I try to romance my husband, but he doesn't seem to respond to it. Maybe I'm not speaking his language (lol)?

I gave up on him romancing me, so I romance myself! :)

I buy my own flowers and have a glass of my favorite wine while watching a romantic movie.
I am sorry to hear that. If we could just learn that it is not that hard. A woman needs some romance, a man needs sex, and both need love and respect. Not all that difficult!! ( I am not saying that the woman does not need sex or that some men don't need romance...but you get my drift.)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.