Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you bumped into the ex somewhere, like he shop ?

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  whitehawk 
#1 · (Edited)
This was so weird .
Today l went to the supermarket , turn into an isle and here's my now ex wife . We looked at each other and at first both went to change isles l could see it.
l thought hmm , what do we do here so l kept heading up to where she was which was the spot where l was going to.
Said hello , discussed the price of coffee and then moved on. wtf !
Strange , l didn't know what to say , could see she felt the same , and then l go . How weird .

The last time this happened was 4 mths ago , 1 wk before she quit on us . That day we chatted , joked around , just like we usually would and that day she'd already written me the separation letter 2 weeks before that she had hidden on her phone and gave to me one week after that day.
So that's what was in her head last time we chatted in the supermarket , wonder what was in it today :scratchhead:

Oddly enough just last night we were talking on the phone , mainly just daughter stuff .

l've flicked back to strangely feeling quite happy again lately, considering and l amazed myself at how upbeat and cherpie l was talking to her today - about the price of coffee, to the ex wife l'd spent 18yrs with and 12 married.

This sh@t is so strange . Sometimes l think lately that l'm the one that's done now .

See less See more
#9 ·
yeah i see mine every few day's on daughter stuff , she was sitting out on our porch here only last night actually.
it's so fg strange this picking up and drop ins under these circumstances isn't it. fkd !
last few times for me though it's just been a chat and adios . i haven't felt much at all.
i find the phone hard because we talk just like we always have on the phone though babes and darlins slip out and everything - but it's not like it was anymore it's like this now you know. too weird.

#3 ·
A month after he kicked me out, I was almost 9 months pregnant at the time and I bumped into him at the grocery store.

I saw him from a mile away, he kept walking and it was like I wasn't there. He said he didn't see me but...I know better.

#10 ·
That's what I don't understand...your pot was like you hadn't seen her or talked to her in months..and you were so dumbfounded to see her in the store and talk about coffee...that was 'so weird'....yet you see her every few days because of your daughter ...and talk almost every night...you get pies from her even...

So I guess I don't understand your initial post.
Sounds like your pretty much in normal every day contact.
What was so 'weird' about the grocery store incident?

#12 · (Edited)
yeah because that was the first time ever , i saw her in a super market . and , i don't think she was only shopping for herself - she doesn't drink coffee and that was in her stuff. she also looked a bit jumpy. that fcker might have even been of in another isle grabbing something for all i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.