Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stbxh commit adlutery when I was pregnant and we are goin to divorce.
My story is here http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping...fair-when-pregnant-still-continue-affair.html

Now I just feel so angry and frustrated. He is enjoying his affair. While I am now using all my lifetime saving to raise my child and handle all the stress.

I wan to revenge. I just wan to make him pay for what he did.
I wan to ruin his career ( he is police officer, he make verbal threat on my family member ) I could send an email to the authority with all the SMS threats that he make.
I know moving on, living better than him is the best revenge. But right now, he is enjoying.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
My stbxh commit adlutery when I was pregnant and we are goin to divorce.
My story is here http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping...fair-when-pregnant-still-continue-affair.html

Now I just feel so angry and frustrated. He is enjoying his affair. While I am now using all my lifetime saving to raise my child and handle all the stress.

I wan to revenge. I just wan to make him pay for what he did.
I wan to ruin his career ( he is police officer, he make verbal threat on my family member ) I could send an email to the authority with all the SMS threats that he make.
I know moving on, living better than him is the best revenge. But right now, he is enjoying.
Don't act in anger. It will only come back on you. Expose the affair to friends,family and co-workers, but think before you do something that might affect his career. If he loses his job, it will affect child support. It will also infuriate him and he may turn his anger on you, perhaps not physically but it might make him all the more determined to hurt you by trying to take your daughter. If he continues to make threats, that is different. Protect yourself and your family.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Already expose the affair to family, my colleagues, some friends.
But in our culture, we don meddle with other ppl biz.
So doesn't help at all.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Can you avoid seeing him?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My girl only 7 month. So need to carry her. I already limit the frequency by telling my mom to carry for me. But sometimes she not in.

·
Registered
758 Posts
You're up against a hard battle w/ him being a cop.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I know. That why I got blind sided at first. But slowly he start to show true color by dragging the divorce and taking care of my daughter to let me think of the marriage but he still cont to have affair.I felt something is wrong so i quickly find lawyer to blindside him. He was very angry, blame on me etc.Typical WS behaviour. So I am very cautious when I communicate with him abt child thing.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Good strategy, imo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.