Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone here has won their loved ones back and what they did to so
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
155 Posts
No.
Trust is very hard to rebuild.
I know of people who have stayed married after but it's not the same.
I've heard of people who can get past it but I don't know them personally.
Mouse

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
Yes there are quite a few here that have got their marriage back on track.

You need to give more details.

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
Why do you keep starting threads and not coming back. You like you are whipped before you start. Did you do anything that was suggested. Sounds like you did not put up any fight.

We can't help if you don't stick around.

Did you leave your home.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
While I have never experienced infidelity in my marriage, I will say that I probably COULD forgive my W and take her back.

But, the nagging thing about it is that I would always have it in the back of my mind that if she did it once, she could very well do it again. The luxury of the benefit of the doubt would be gone forever.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Yes. In the early days of our marriage, my wife (and I, for that matter) was very unhappy, and had a couple very intense EA's. If I had been a member here in those days, the advice would have been to divorce her, and we both today acknowledge that we were completely off track.
Today, our marriage is the best it has ever been. To be honest, trust perhaps will never be complete again, but it doesn't define our lives.
Complete openness and honesty is the key, and in some ways those experiences have helped us understand what is needed for a real relationship.
It is for that reason that I shudder when I see the automatic advice so often given here to give up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.