Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first new years "single". Even tho we are separated I still will honor MY VOWS till the day they end So anyways, right as us girls walk in the bar it is the stroke of midnight. This realy cute guy grabs me to kiss me.He was HOTT...but I passed on it. Then ran into my ex bf before I met my husband. He did the blah..god I missed you..blah..we never should have broke up and can I give you my number? I said no and wandered far far away from him for the rest of the time I was there. THEN I KID YOU NOT...the ex bf's gilfriend approaches me and tells me she is bi and has been watching me all night...said a few things about my breasts (LMFAO) and wants to hook up with me. Ugh. The some other guy offer me a ride home....my point is not that I am so freaking hot..my point is that no matter how vunerable you are, no matter how insecure...NO MATTER WHAT...you can say NO. I am sleeping at my friends house feeling so hurt, lonely and less than good enough to satisfy my husbnd...would have been so easy to say yes...but I m married.
Would have been nice for my stbxh to have half the morals I have :( anyways....happy new years nd I hope it is a better on for al of us:smthumbup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
This realy cute guy grabs me to kiss me. He was HOTT...but I passed on it.
Good for you. One of my phobias is drinking after people and kissing women I dont know/don't have an real interest in. Herpes is out there and so are cold sores. Yuck...Im lucky I never had that. Anyway.....Happy New Years.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I hear ya on the morals front. I wasn't legally married but am choosing not to date for now. Having a new baby makes it easy but also, I just don't think it'd be wise for me to jump in and date someone so fresh out of my relationship anyway.

One guy I know, after finding out I was newly single wanted to know if I'd be open to a FWB situation. Another who was a mutual acquaintance, called under the guise of congratulating me on the new baby and asked me if I wanted to be "phone friends" and even asked me if I'd let my oldest (8 yrs.) watch my youngest (3/mo.) so I could go in the bathroom and have dirty talk over the phone.

I was flabbergasted at both of them and not in a good way. As if I would invite a strange man into my house for a roll in the hay during nap-time or make my kids fend for themselves while I had phone-sex! In hindsight, even though I was offended (and I think rightfully so), I think some of the anger I have for those guys was directed at my ex because he had no problems doing similar things with women while me and our kid were in another room when we were together.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Far as I am concerned all FWB's means to me is when one of my friends lands a job AND it includes vacation time and insurance...lol :rofl:

I got such a kick out of the ex BF I was talking to for a few minutes that nite...he asked what went wrong with my marriage. I told him my husband has a hard/impossible time being faithful. He spent a few moments telling me what an idiot and skum bag my husband is....and when a man has a woman he should bend over backwards to keep her and blah...blah. I had to remind the twit that HE was there with his girlfriend and was asking me to meet up with him later and if not "could he get my number". Course she seemed no better but geez....do some guys think we are all brain dead or what??:confused: As I have mentioned in a few posts, I have had a rouh time of it lately cuz my estranged husband has been bugging me relentlessy for a threesome for quite awhile. Wanted to bring another woman in to our bed.(Basically was just trying to get my permission to cheat so that I couldnt get pissy about it.) Anyway...if I were the type of peson who could do it ( but I am not) I should have had a threesome with the ex BF and his GF and then called my husband to tell him..." hey, that was fun...too bad you missed it" :rofl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.