Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes, I to want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday. I know that some will have a rough one and I am so sorry but know that their are a lot of people on here thinking about you and wishing you well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll be the one to dare say it: Merry Christmas everyone :D :D
I think we'll be holed up at home for the next few days--we're about to get dumped on with a foot of snow and blizzard winds tnight!
Yikes!!
So safe travels to everyone who are trekking out this weekend.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Happy belated holidays everyone. I hope you all have wonderful New Years as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone have any romantic New Years eve plans?
My husband and I are going to a semi-formal party at his uncle & aunts house. It's not really romantic, but this is the first new years he has had off in 3 years. So it's the first year in a long time that I don't get to spend it alone. My mother in law is going to take care of the baby, so I get to have a little time being an adult again, not just a mommy. heh. So I am excited about it.

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
My husband and I are going to a semi-formal party at his uncle & aunts house. It's not really romantic, but this is the first new years he has had off in 3 years. So it's the first year in a long time that I don't get to spend it alone. My mother in law is going to take care of the baby, so I get to have a little time being an adult again, not just a mommy. heh. So I am excited about it.
It sounds like you really miss the romance in the relationship have you talked to him about it, and could the two of you find someone to sit for a day a week so that you can "date" again?

draconis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.