Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a great Halloween today and I am someone that loves this so called holiday, and if I can I will post a few pics of anything interesting I might see at work or around our neighborhood. We are allowed to dress up at work in "subtle" costumes that won't interfere with our jobs or hide our faces is what was posted.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts

You Too!

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suprisingly we only had 6 trick or treaters in our neighborhood this year compared to the twenty something we normally have every year, and it's not for a lack of candy because this entire community usually gives out generous amounts of the good stuff(M&M's, Snickers, Butterfingers, etc). And as far as the weather it was clear skies all day and 62 degrees this evening so that wasn't it either. :confused:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Suprisingly we only had 6 trick or treaters in our neighborhood this year compared to the twenty something we normally have every year, and it's not for a lack of candy because this entire community usually gives out generous amounts of the good stuff(M&M's, Snickers, Butterfingers, etc). And as far as the weather it was clear skies all day and 62 degrees this evening so that wasn't it either. :confused:
I'm in a new neighborhood, so I wasn't sure what to expect. We also only had a small amount of trick-or-treaters, which is very different than what I am used to. We had hundreds at my old place and I am absolutely serious about that. They came in van loads and it was always just insane! Although, it always made for an interesting night.

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in a new neighborhood, so I wasn't sure what to expect. We also only had a small amount of trick-or-treaters, which is very different than what I am used to. We had hundreds at my old place and I am absolutely serious about that. They came in van loads and it was always just insane! Although, it always made for an interesting night.
Well any kid that would have come through our neighborhood tonight could have RACKED UP, especially around 9:00pm when everyone was shutting it down and wanting to get rid of all their extra candy still left!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Was at my SIL and she used to get loads of kids, hardly any now. She always has a party, lots of new people there this year, even her teenage boys bring their friends. I reckon its too scary out there for parents to allow kids to go. I loved trick or treating but then I never went to a Halloween party and probably would have loved that just as much. The kids at the party last night went nuts for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.