Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Actually, it's Happy Black and Orange day. At some schools now, anyway. Talk about PC being taken WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too far.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG...kids are getting crafty! I just got a ten year old solicitor that took his candy, then proceeded to ask if I would like to make a donation to UNICEF for poor people in other countries! Of course I gave him a dollar. He's probably full of crap, and its going into his own personal stash, but I love the craftiness!

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Not kidding!!

I would love to do Pinhead. That would be quite the costume.

My daughter was one of the nurses from some horror movie on Saturday for her party. Had her head all wrapped in gauze and her boobs hanging out and blood all over her. She showed me the original she copied and she did a freaking GOOD job of it.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
UNICEF collectors are supposed to have a UNICEF box. You got scammed :smthumbup:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a life-sized skeleton sitting in a chair on my porch, holding a bowl of candy with a sign saying, "Pick one if you dare!" I'm standing there watching kids come up, and loving watching them...you can tell they want to sneak two...they are thinking about it...some of them have the guts to. Others wistfully look at the candy as they walk away with one. Ha ha!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Happy black and orange day? Wtf...?
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.