Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our second anniversary was yesterday. We went to a small town and stayed in a mansion which was built in 1905. It was beautiful and the owners were very friendly! Our breakfasts were so filling that we skipped lunch. My husband and I took a boat ride among several islands and we had a romantic dinner last night, complete with champagne. The innkeepers were this cute elderly couple and they had antiques everywhere.

One of my fantasies was to make love in a canopy bed. :smthumbup: I am so glad my husband was the man I did that with!

I hope and pray that our marriage only improves with time. Our engagement, wedding and first year were very hard. The second year was much better. I know two years is not a long time to be married, but I believe that every anniversary deserves a celebration no matter how long the marriage.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
yay! Congrats! :woohoo:

Glad you guys had a great time :D

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Our second anniversary was yesterday. We went to a small town and stayed in a mansion which was built in 1905. It was beautiful and the owners were very friendly! Our breakfasts were so filling that we skipped lunch. My husband and I took a boat ride among several islands and we had a romantic dinner last night, complete with champagne. The innkeepers were this cute elderly couple and they had antiques everywhere.

One of my fantasies was to make love in a canopy bed. :smthumbup: I am so glad my husband was the man I did that with!

I hope and pray that our marriage only improves with time. Our engagement, wedding and first year were very hard. The second year was much better. I know two years is not a long time to be married, but I believe that every anniversary deserves a celebration no matter how long the marriage.
I must say ,
Your husband has fine taste!

Wish you guys have many more.

·
Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Obama's anniversary was today.

The next couple of anniversaries will be spent at home.

Our fifth will be a vow renewal since our wedding was awful.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Congratulations!! :) I like the goal of vow renewal at the 5th...it's nice to have something fun to look forward to! Will you do it as a wedding type thing again or something low key?

·
Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to do it as a small wedding. I know my mother would like to see me in a wedding dress.

It's going to be 18 people. We found a great venue with reasonable packages.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey congrats My second been together for four married for two. Our anniversary is on Tuesday but celebrating this weekend we didn't get to celebrate last year bc my cousin got married a day before us we were so tired. Anyways sounds like you had a wonderfull time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.