Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never having encountered this before, I thought I would offer this up and get some thoughts.

I met a new woman, and after courting we spent a nice weekend together at a hotel.

She had mentioned previously that she liked having her hair pulled, so as she was performing oral on me, I wrapped my fingers in her hair and started to pull lightly.

She moaned and groaned in pleasure and really started to go to town down there, like a cat covering crap on a marble floor.

Is this really a turn on, and why?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Any pulling of my hair, even gently, feels like 'pluck pluck pluck' to me and it's torture. I get that some people like it, but I think my hair is too thin for it to be anything but horrible.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Never having encountered this before, I thought I would offer this up and get some thoughts.

I met a new woman, and after courting we spent a nice weekend together at a hotel.

She had mentioned previously that she liked having her hair pulled, so as she was performing oral on me, I wrapped my fingers in her hair and started to pull lightly.

She moaned and groaned in pleasure and really started to go to town down there, like a cat covering crap on a marble floor.

Is this really a turn on, and why?
Basically, you having control over her body and her not being in control is a big turn on for a lot of women. Wearever the head goes, the rest of the body will follow. There are a couple other ways to control a girl besides the hair. For example, she may also like a hand around her throat, (very gently, not preventing her from breathing) during missionary position sex or when she is giving you a handjob. If that's ok you can prolly move on to controlling her by the jaw with your thumb inside her mouth. You can do that during doggystyle or just to show her you're the boss while your fingering her with your other hand.

Sounds like a good catch. Enjoy and don't be shy.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I really get into the hair pulling, very sexy and a big turn on for me. Not too hard but just hard enough. He knows just how to do it, winds my long hair around his hand and gently pulls on it.

He is all man when he does it, the boss man, my big cave man. Woohoo :smthumbup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
It's ****ing fantastic, why, hmmm. Physically it makes your scalp a d neck tingle, mentally it's a control dom/sub thing IMO.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.