Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Ima file papers this week.

:eek: Kinda skerred...don't know what I'm doing. It's not a messy divorce. It's not an angry or stupid one either.

I want it to be simple and legally ended. He and I can make our own rules about everything else. I won't have my life run by a court. He and I will just sign shet we decide.

But oye. Yea.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Good luck! It's much nicer when the divorce goes quick and smoothly. Yes it's scary, but sometimes you need to take that leap of faith. Everything will be okay in the end.

I remember when I left and divorced it felt like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. My ex didn't have a lawyer and I was more then fair. In fact I took only my clothes and the baby, I left everything to him which was mine to begin with. He didn't want to pay and I wanted out.

·
Administrator
45,136 Posts
I hope all goes ok for you. This is a big step. Just take very good care of yourself and the children.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
It doesn't have to be acrimonious - mine wasn't. He couldn't afford a lawyer but I didn't stitch him up. He signed everything I put in front of him. It was quick and easy and I took half the fees out of what I paid to buy him out of the house. Neither of us had to go to court.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hugh? I must have missed something. You were one of the folks on here that I thought had a very STABLE marriage. I am confused, but good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.