Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We got a baby!! H has been talking about a puppy for the longest time and then he found this:

Meet Shiloh. She's 10 weeks. She's a Boxador (Boxer Lab). She's our new baby. :woohoo:

It was all H's idea...lol....

She's a SPAZ and our 6 year old lab is like :scratchhead: WTF :wtf: But they are getting along ok...

YAY! We're now a family of 6.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She laid in Jet's bed and he whimpered and looked at me like, "MOOooOoom!!!" :rofl:

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My favorite thing about this is that Shiloh was H's idea. HE wanted a puppy to bring into our family. That means a lot to me, seeing how we were separated 1.5 years ago. It's almost as if we just solidified our family even more :D

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Congrats on the puppy!

Aww, Shiloh is adorable!! I really want a puppy now. lol.

I miss my dog, since I left her with my parents as my apartment does not allow pets. She's 5 and still acts like a puppy.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
soooo cute!!! look at those feet, so adorable. i love having pets, she is just cute...

Reactions: that_girl

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She had a vet appointment and is VERY HEALTHY! :D Got her shots and looks great. Vet loved her :D

Reactions: Ikaika

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! She is sooo sweet. Didn't even have an accident inside today! i kept taking her outside to pee, now she whines at the door :D!! Pooped outside too! :D Girl, smart girl :D

Our big boy kicked her ass a few times, now she doesn't get all up in his shet. lol.

I am SOOOO exhausted. I had to "supervise" the dogs all day ...to make sure Jet wouldn't hurt her while showing his dominance. and MAN she is DRAMATIC! Screaming when he barks at her! :rofl: Gawd.

H is home now so I am laying down. I'm sooo tired. It's funny because when he's home, they don't eff aroudn with each other AT ALL. They are mellow and just fine. he prbably thinks i'm crazy for being so tired. :lol: He's the alpha leader in this house, I guess.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The vet said we picked the perfect breed. LOVEs to be with other dogs and people, LOVES kids....and a good size for our beast of a Lab. He's 80...she'll be about 50 or 60.

She's already 10 pounds!

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HA! We have our hands full!

The morning started at 5:45 when Jet had to go pee and Shiloh had to pee (She held it all night!!!!) , then they both had to eat, but have to feed Jet first so he feels important :rolleyes: ..then Shiloh was drinking from HIS water and he had to nip that, so she got all dramatic and screamed and cried :rofl: It's soooooo dramatic. Then they played...well, she played and he tolerated. He's being SO GOOD :D And now...it's naptime. Holy crap.

Reactions: Ikaika

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Our four year old said, "This is too much for me. I'm going to my room."

:rofl:

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Our four year old said, "This is too much for me. I'm going to my room."

:rofl:
Edit wasn't working, so I quoted myself.

The puppy is trying to "rule" over the 4 year old because she's small, I guess. So we're teaching our 4 year old to be more alpha. :rofl: The puppy is getting it, but dang.

I'm SO TIRED! :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.