Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to see what people think. Given these facts is my wife cheating on me?

1. She has no interest in having sex with me.
2. She is on the pill even though I've had a vascectomy.
3. She deletes all her text messages and emails every couple days.
4. We both used to have location services turned on our phones, but she now keeps hers turned off. I've asked her to turn it back on, but she turns it back off after a day or two.

All of this has been going on for a couple years. She has an explanation for each one, but together looks suspicious. I've never caught her with anyone, but I go to work everyday, while she works from home alone every day.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Out of curiosity, why are you checking her location data in the first place? And under what pretense did this start? Not a sarcastic question, btw.

It's a lot of red flags, but it's also entirely possible your wife is simply tired of being tracked, or questioned, or otherwise suspected of something, and all of that has led to this, including lack of sex/attraction. But yeah, a lot of red flags.

Why don't you just talk to her? Tell her all of the things you mentioned here, but not in an accusatory tone AT ALL. Tell her why it doesn't look good.

·
Registered
235 Posts
You got some valid reasons to have this question in your mind.
But we still don´t have an enough serious knowledge for answering it.
Be aware, research.

But.........
Given the list you provided I would say that you don´t have a relationship worth keeping even if she is not cheating.

·
Registered
14,687 Posts
It's impossible to say. Has she always deleted her messages every few days?
What was explanation for being on the pill?
If you are really suspicious then put a VAR in her car for a week or two.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
All of this has been going on for a couple years.
If this has been going on a couple years, then even if there is someone else I don't know if you can really call it cheating. That would be more like she is living another life while you haven't had the wherewithal to address it.

At some point the BS has to lose some credibility if they are basically giving passive consent through inaction.

·
Registered
14,496 Posts
Just want to see what people think. Given these facts is my wife cheating on me?

1. She has no interest in having sex with me.
2. She is on the pill even though I've had a vascectomy.
3. She deletes all her text messages and emails every couple days.
4. We both used to have location services turned on our phones, but she now keeps hers turned off. I've asked her to turn it back on, but she turns it back off after a day or two.

All of this has been going on for a couple years. She has an explanation for each one, but together looks suspicious. I've never caught her with anyone, but I go to work everyday, while she works from home alone every day.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
That’s enough red flags for a CCP pep rally.

What are her excuses?

How old are the two of you? How long married? Any kids?

Reactions: ConanHub

·
Registered
661 Posts
After all this, I would say that the chances of her being true to you are slim to none.
BTW, Slim just left town!
If you do any investigation, I would make it brief and cursory.
Select your methods: VAR's, cameras, tracker on her car, Keyloggers for computer, clone her phone. Whatever works for you.
I'd say to just go ahead and have her served cold, based on the general disrespect you have been shown.
If she still wants to be married to you, and vice versa, put the onus on her to prove that she has not been cheating on you.
Also, there could be a medical reason she is on the pill. Tell her if that reason is not because of infidelity, make her provide adequate,verifiable medical documentation to prove the therapeutic reason. This, along with #4, are the two most telling items to me; although the whole scenario stinks to high heaven.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
If she still wants to be married to you, and vice versa, put the onus on her to prove that she has not been cheating on you.
Also, there could be a medical reason she is on the pill. Tell her if that reason is not because of infidelity, make her provide adequate,verifiable medical documentation to prove the therapeutic reason. This, along with #4, are the two most telling items to me; although the whole scenario stinks to high heaven.
How does one prove they haven't had sex with someone else?

And if someone has to ask for papers and expert testimony from a medical professional, is the juice going to be worth the squeeze?

Do people even talk to each other? If the answer is yes, then why isn't this just part of a daily discussion along with who takes the cat to the vet today?

And if the answer is no, then the questions that need to be asked are why not and/or do we really even want to be together?
With some of these posts like this, I get the feeling the OP is just wanting some kind of ammunition they can use against the other like some kind of infidelity club they can use to hit the other over the head with.

Why weren't these things addressed years ago? Why is he asking strangers on the internet about it instead of addressing it with her? Is he just looking for an excuse to leave and is secretly hoping she is involved elsewhere?

·
Registered
148 Posts
No interest in sex (with H), W on pill, H has vasectomy, H-W don't have sex.

Occam's Razor: there's a third person, at least in this picture, that involves sexual activity.
That's the simplest explanation for all of it taken together.
Sorry.

·
Registered
661 Posts
How does one prove they haven't had sex with someone else?

And if someone has to ask for papers and expert testimony from a medical professional, is the juice going to be worth the squeeze?

Do people even talk to each other? If the answer is yes, then why isn't this just part of a daily discussion along with who takes the cat to the vet today?

And if the answer is no, then the questions that need to be asked are why not and/or do we really even want to be together?
With some of these posts like this, I get the feeling the OP is just wanting some kind of ammunition they can use against the other like some kind of infidelity club they can use to hit the other over the head with.

Why weren't these things addressed years ago? Why is he asking strangers on the internet about it instead of addressing it with her? Is he just looking for an excuse to leave and is secretly hoping she is involved elsewhere?
If any of what the OP says is true, why would he put up with it for two years?
After that length of time, what difference does it really make?
Their relationship is dead, may as well stick the fork in it.
She either is cheating, there is something nefarious going on, or there may be a small chance something medical is going on.
At this point, just cut to the chase and file. Put her on defense.
How does she prove she hasn't been having sex with someone else? One could start with a timeline along with any anecdotal evidence she can provide. There is always the POLYGRAPH that many here espouse. How do those that have been accused of wrongdoing provide a defense? If nothing else,let her fling something against the wall and see if it sticks.
As far as why she is taking the pill? Most of us can guess the reason for that. If she is taking it for a medical reason, why is she not sharing that with her spouse?
This couple obviously needs a conversation starter. Divorce paperwork can provide that.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts