Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

gift suggestions?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  moxy 
#1 ·
Thought this would be a good place to post this question. Does anyone have any fun/different ideas for xmas presents for a 5 year old little girl? Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

#2 ·
Not sure for a 5 year old girl. Something with princesses or ponies?

I'm still holding to my suggestion in your other thread as a gift for your husband. Make sure you're not drinking coffee this time. ;)

#7 · (Edited)
Not sure for a 5 year old girl. Something with princesses or ponies?
La La Loopsy, Monster High, Hello Kitty, princesses, barbie dolls, furbee, plush toys or ornamental fairytale characters, art or drawing kits, dress-up clothes or cutesy tee shirts, school supplies that feel special (tin pencil boxes or goomy dismantle-able erasers, folders, etc), hair accessories, My Little Pony or Unicorn stuff, Zoobles, sports equipment or games, jewelry box, diary with colored gel pens, a photo album with select photos in it, books(!!), a tea set (with mixes for hot chocolate or such alternatives to tea), Build a Bear gift cards, Tinkerbell stuff, a basket filled with random little goodies that she likes (unwrapping lots of tiny parcels can make kids feel special).

I spoil my nieces and nephews and take them shopping weekly. These are the things that seem to appeal to the age group you mention. :)

#10 ·
They carry Furbees at Target, but they're like 60 bucks and I, personally, don't think they're worth it. They tend to sell rather quickly, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.