Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
i need help figuring out a gift for my gf for valentines day,its only been a few months but i can say this is the smoothest most natural relationship iv had with a person,her gifts are great,she tends to get me stuff i need not want like a vaccum for xmas that i REALLY needed and now use everyday(love to clean). that said i made her(with my own hands)a charm bracelet for xmas,i went all out on it and the skin from my fingertips aint all back yet,i dont wanna go to that level again i just wanna make it a gift she will love and remember.

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Congrats, Creedence!

I'm almost positive that anything that you select will be greatly appreciated and loved by her. Think of her interests and things that she likes to do.

You don't exactly have to go overboard on it, monetarily speaking, but by the same token, don't be an absolute miser about it either!

And top it off by taking her to a nice restaurant for dinner and perhaps afterward to a good movie that the two of you would enjoy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do wanna take her out to a nice place,and i wanna do something different cause my last gift to her focused on things she likes(the charms)

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
You might look at a nice inexpensive necklace from a commercial jeweler; something that might well contrast with the bracelet you made for her.

Trust me, if she loved the bracelet, there just ain't much out there that she wouldn't enjoy getting from you, since you two seem to be relatively fond of each other!

·
Registered
450 Posts
What are some of the things you've noticed since seeing her that bring excitement to her - you know......the lights up her eyes kind of excitement! This may/may not be something tangible; you can buy.

As a woman, those are the things that I remember my H doing for/giving to me.......women remember everything that's tied directly to an emotion!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
A few years ago I bought wifey a very nice little watch for her pocket. It has a leather cover and she uses it a lot, and when she does it reminds her of me.

Not that I'm suggesting a watch, but something she will use often and when she does it will remind her of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.