Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put the finishing touches on my Halloween decorating inside and out and I noticed we are only one of two houses on the entire block decorated(out of about 40 houses), but I don't care because it's always been my thing. And the minute I stop doing all the fun stuff I like to do or that I get excited about - just put me in a casket and lower me into the ground.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
I love Halloween!! We dont' decorate, but we do pumpkins and the kids have costumes. :D

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
We used to really get into it when the children were younger. Also, when we used to own a business we really participated in the city event. Businesses adopted one of the available Victorian houses in the historic district. A theme was developed with the home owner and we did all the work. We, along with our employees, created a "set", dressed the part, and handed out candy as part of the organized trick or treat event. Dang, I miss that! My daughters and I may just do some pumpkin carving this year to brighten things at my mother's house this season.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Love Halloween! My sis in law always has a party- adults and kids, tho the kids are teenagers now. Apple bobbing, donut eating contest-good fun! Apple bobbing is rather competitive and often the apples aren't in the bowl at all, but you don't know because you're blindfolded! Or other bits are chucked on as you're going about bobbing. Oldest first so at least the water isn't too gross yet! Lol

We always dress up and I am thinking zombie this year tho it's well messy. Gotta have lots of blood!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.