Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question:

Did any of you BS's still have sex with your WS after filing and during the divorce process and what did it mean?

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
most folks can at least get this area right i did for awhile with my exwife however i realized it wasnt helping me get over her and what she did to our marriage its just sex probably doesnt mean anything

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I took control of my sex life six months before dday by choosing not to have sex with her. I finally got fed up with her pity sex. What really pushed me over the edge was hearing her sigh when I got ready to do the deed the last time we were intimate. Let me tell you, there's no worse sound for a husband to hear. (Well, maybe being called by another man's name while doing it.)

So, no.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I never had sex with my ex fiance after I found out. The thought of another man's fluids having taken residence in there was enough to make my stomach turn and kill any libido. Hell, I only kissed her on the lips maybe twice I think within the 5 months of false R because I remember all the emails I read from her secret account detailing blowjobs, his semen, and various other vulgarities he used her mouth for.

Glad I didn't when I look back, about the only shred of self respect I was able to hang on to.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I never had sex with my ex fiance after I found out. The thought of another man's fluids having taken residence in there was enough to make my stomach turn and kill any libido. Hell, I only kissed her on the lips maybe twice I think within the 5 months of false R because I remember all the emails I read from her secret account detailing blowjobs, his semen, and various other vulgarities he used her mouth for.

Glad I didn't when I look back, about the only shred of self respect I was able to hang on to.

don't blame you one little bit ... !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.