Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was posting here under another user name and my ws found out and was following. He even re-posted a comment in an e-mail to a friend. I am just getting so tired of the game! I hate the fact that we have moved into this hide and seek game! He tells me one thing and then still hides his internet activity and changes his password to his i-pad daily. (he was hooking up and trolling for sex over the internet) I am so frustrated!!!

·
Banned
918 Posts
My WS found my posts too but I haven't said anything on here that I haven't said to her.

Sure, some of it is painful and she *really* didn't like many of the posts about her on here - but if you don't want the time, don't do the crime...

edit: ps/ don't forget the private section. Even if you do not have enough posts to enter, you can throw a few $ to TAM and you can post in there. Might help you out.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
I was posting here under another user name and my ws found out and was following. He even re-posted a comment in an e-mail to a friend. I am just getting so tired of the game! I hate the fact that we have moved into this hide and seek game! He tells me one thing and then still hides his internet activity and changes his password to his i-pad daily. (he was hooking up and trolling for sex over the internet) I am so frustrated!!!
Don't worry about him reading your posts.

Maybe he needs to see and understand the pain he caused and your anger.

·
Registered
392 Posts
My husband is trolling me here as well and it caused me to stop coming here for a bit. He started saying that TAM was causing me to feel bad and it wasn't the fact he was still lying to me and deleting his internet history.

That caused me much distress because this is the only place I can come and get help and feel like I am not alone. Thanks to someone who just sent me a mail out of the blue, I returned.

So I came to the same conclusion...who cares if he reads my posts? I am not doing anything wrong. I have tried to work it out with him, to seek comfort from him and try to move past it but to no avail.

Why should I deny myself the only place I feel okay? Why should you?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Gosh... I've been a little afraid that my H may find my posts on here. Not that there is really any new information, but all the same, I'd rather he not know that I'm talking all this out on a public forum.

·
Banned
918 Posts
Gosh... I've been a little afraid that my H may find my posts on here. Not that there is really any new information, but all the same, I'd rather he not know that I'm talking all this out on a public forum.
It might be "public" - but who would possibly know who you are?

You could be anybody so it is truly anonymous.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It might be "public" - but who would possibly know who you are?

You could be anybody so it is truly anonymous.
I guess I'm just a little paranoid that someone could find these posts, and realize it's me from the story. If my husband found the posts, he'd definitely know that this is our story.

Not that there's anything to hide, but still, I like a little privacy to sort out my thoughts. Maybe that's half our problem, though. It would be nice if I felt like I could sort my thoughts out with him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.