Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had anyone here gone through a divorce (good or bad) and after the dust calms and all the anger / resentment is gone you start dating / seeing other people but somehow you and the ex became friends (good friends) with benefits? Either openly or discretely?
A close friend of mine and her ex have a real sexual connection but they've agreed they are simply not a good match outside the bedroom. However they always find time to sleep with each other and they've been able to keep it that way for quite a while. I just found that interesting. Just curious as I'm seeing this happen every once in a while.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
If I end up divorcing my wife...I'll certainly be her friend, but will definitely not have sex with her, especially when that is the issue that has brought me here.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I imagine it's pretty hard to more forward if you keep that link to the ex. I suppose if you know what you're doing what's the harm. I wouldn't.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Sex with your ex wife? I think it'd be safer to have sex with a lit stick of dynamite than have sex with my ex wife.

Reactions: needguidance
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.