Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd have to say that my all-time favorite thing is when my wife wears any type of pantyhose/stockings/tights…and the things that follow…
So my question is: Do any couples enjoy this? Please share your thoughts, frustrations, and what works for you.
For men, what about her in nylons does it for you? The feel? The visual? Details like shininess, etc.
For women, do you feel sexy? I know all women complain about pantyhose but do you find they make your legs attractive to your mate?

For me, I don’t know why, but I love her to wear pantyhose. Something about that sexy silky material going all the way up. I love the way they look and the way they feel. I love when she rubs her hose-clad legs on my bare legs, her feet and knee in my special area. Even watching her putting on plain nude pantyhose and walk around in her stockinged feet before church is great and gets me excited for church!:)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Stockings yes, would love her to try a garter belt.

Nylons not so much. While I like the look, I hate the texture... it feels like the tactile equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard. Just grating and sends a bad feeling through my whole body.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Browncoat, so you're probably talking about something like silk stockings? Those are nice! In my experience, there are many different degrees of "nylons." The cheap ones are like you say. Rasping sandpaper, I always think. The good ones have a percentage of spandex yarn which makes them silkier. I get my wife Silk Reflections hosiery. Those are definitely not fingernail-on-chalkboard hose. They are warm butter spread on toast nylons!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Browncoat, so you're probably talking about something like silk stockings? Those are nice! In my experience, there are many different degrees of "nylons." The cheap ones are like you say. Rasping sandpaper, I always think. The good ones have a percentage of spandex yarn which makes them silkier. I get my wife Silk Reflections hosiery. Those are definitely not fingernail-on-chalkboard hose. They are warm butter spread on toast nylons!
Yeah silk or even cotton stockings.

Guess my wife just gets the cheap stuff, lol. I've just associated nylons with "ugh honey you mind taking those off yourself?!" as my hands recoil back. Any other time I love to undress her.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not so much in panty hose that goes all the way up with a built in panty. That seems like granny underwear.
Yeah, common association there. But pantyhose ads and packaging give a different vibe. Definitely not 'granny' in those pictures.

I'm with Dean on ripping out the crotch for access. That leads to some hot times.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Crotchless panty hose.... no more expensive than nice silky stockings. Orrrrrrrr..... those kind of thigh highs with the built in garter... so you don't have to mess with the stupid clips (who the F invented THOSE?????) Orrrrrrrr...... the fishnet body stocking with strategic openings.... also not expensive.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
I guess I'm an oddball again, but I never cared much for hosiery or garters. I always preferred bare legs. i suppose there is a psychological reason for what people like and dislike. Perhaps it was because my first exposure to hosiery was seeing it on grandma with those reinforced heels and toes. I guess I don't relate hosiery to anything sexy.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
10,078 Posts
I guess I'm an oddball again, but I never cared much for hosiery or garters. I always preferred bare legs. i suppose there is a psychological reason for what people like and dislike. Perhaps it was because my first exposure to hosiery was seeing it on grandma with those reinforced heels and toes. I guess I don't relate hosiery to anything sexy.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lol:

·
Registered
10,078 Posts
Nothing hotter than wearing a skirt/dress with either up thigh highs or a garter and hose, and letting your man know. Even though garter belts are a pita.

The possibilities are endless.
Yes ...and I'd like to add that stockings and garter belt beneath trousers/pants, not such a great idea! At the risk of humiliating myself, I shall share my wisdom. Keep in mind, when I was younger, so much younger than today, I thought it'd be a good idea to wear my stockings and garter belt beneath my pants as I was due to meet up with hubs later in the night (when we were still dating), after I'd been out with girlfriends. One too many drinks out on the town, and there's nothing like that moment where you realize a couple of the garter straps (whatever they're called) are hanging outside your clothing. And no, it didn't go unnoticed. At least I never had that moment of my skirt being caught in my undies without realizing.

Gotta love the classy moments of being a youngster.

Bonus points for anyone that caught the song used in this story.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Nothing hotter than wearing a skirt/dress with either up thigh highs or a garter and hose, and letting your man know. Even though garter belts are a pita.

The possibilities are endless.
yep garter and hose with seam up the back short skirt and heels.

Daddy likesssss!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Crotchless panty hose.... no more expensive than nice silky stockings. Orrrrrrrr..... those kind of thigh highs with the built in garter... so you don't have to mess with the stupid clips (who the F invented THOSE?????) Orrrrrrrr...... the fishnet body stocking with strategic openings.... also not expensive.
Yeah! I love being on a date with my wife and knowing that her hosiery (which I refer to as my favorite lingerie) is ready at a moment's notice for when we get home or just to the car! AND I get to see it the whole evening! Those are the same L'eggs I get to feel wrapped around me later! (pun intended):awink: Something about keeping stockings/pantyhose on during it all that is very hot. I'd better stop now.

·
Registered
561 Posts
LadyFrogFlyAway, your comment made my girlfriend ask me "WOW! It looks like you're really very happy to see me" :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
I don't have a particular fascination with hosiery. But I do like thigh highs with a lace top. I like putting her in a short skirt and seeing the 1" gap between the top of the stockings and the bottom of the skirt. We just found our garter belt again (Oh man, whodathunk that finding a simple, black garter belt would be impossible in stores nowadays). So maybe it's time to experiment with the garter belt and stockings again.

I also just plain like black so depending on what outfit she's wearing the black legs add to it strictly from a color standpoint (I'm very in tune with colors).

~Jeff

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Has anyone ever tried seamless pantyhose?

I think it would be helpful to get ideas and also to get others thinking - In what ways have wives used their stockinged legs on their husbands?

I love when my wife gives me a HJ while stroking my groin with her knee. also, her calf and foot rub up and down my lag as she does this. Hope all guys with this type of nylon fascination can experience this!:)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.