Talk About Marriage banner
181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
I don’t think that’s the case at all in regards to women and their ability to think and be independent and valuable.

It was suggested to me in this post so I’m listening to hear if it can help me at all.

Didn’t realize it was some red pill man vs woman thing just figured it was a guideline for establishing boundaries and healthy behaviors and reduce my people pleasing tendencies.
You can see in the way some people comment when they think men should be blue pill weak beta girly yes men.

·
Registered
93 Posts
aldatan eşler usually behave like in your past posts while having a relationship

avoids spouses, is not interested in the house and marriage, they control you, they often get away from sex with resentments for no reason, it's okay to spend time with work and friends, but their schedules with you are always controversial and cold.

if divorce comes to the table or is caught

They want everything in the world for you, words of love, attention, love bombs, soul mate, best friend etc.they cannot explain the change, the therapist finds reasons for them,

·
Registered
393 Posts
FP your story sounds familiar except my x did not work full time. In my experience it will not get better. When a baby comes things change dramatically. No longer could my x sleep in till 9 get up have coffee, read the paper and casually go to a part time job a few days a week from 12 till 5. She was complainig that I was at work all day while she was in the trenches, likening watching a baby to WW1 warfare. I tried to do more. I am an early riser so when he woke at 6 am I was like got it no problem. Change him, dress him feed him the slop that a baby eats and then watch cartoons. But I needed to go to work so after Handy Manny and Special Agent Oso ended and the Mickey mouse clubhouse was ending (I have every episode memorized) I needed to get her downstairs. Fought every day about her getting out of bed by 8 am so I could go to work. Wash rinse repeat. Never got better even after he started attending school which I was responsible for getting him there by 730 so she didnt have to do anything until 2 pm when he got home. Still not good enough. Nothing I tried ever made a difference. To this day she only works a few days a week and resents having him (14 years old now) over. If your wife does not want to really be a mom there is nothing you can do and in my experience it will not get better I am sorry to say.

181 - 189 of 189 Posts