Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I became frustrated this morning after I saw some texts between my husband and the other woman this morning (see me thread on my husband sexting my best friend to get the back story). it was small talk she initiated, nothing bad. It just bothers me that she contacted him to see how he was doing. I want to say something but don't want to come off sounding like a crazed lunatic. Should I just let it go?

·
Registered
189 Posts
It would be so hard for me to remain with my husband after I found out about that. If he loves you, he knows how much it hurt you, and he's doing it again. He's disrespecting you, your marriage, and allt he while you are just letting it happen.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I caught my WS back in contact with the OM a month after the PA was finished. She said "It's innocent, just checking on how the other one is doing."

It's obviously NOT innocent, it's just a continuation of the EA. My WS finally agreed with me that the continued, "innocent" contact was messing with her head and stopped (long may it last!). NC is NC, no exceptions.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Definitely say something but not now. Keep monitoring his phone to see if there is more contact between the two of them. You don't want them to go dark before you have incriminating data, if there is any. You have the advantage in that they don't know you are monitoring his phone.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to lay low for now and just keep watch. just frustrates me to no end after I told her to not contact my husband at all. trying to keep my cool is hard but I know I can do it.

·
Administrator
44,439 Posts
When you do confront him, tell him that he has to send her a no contact letter. Here's a link to what they should say. Note that there is not good bye.. nothing about the AP.. just that he's been unfair and cruel to you and there has to be no more contact. He has to show you the letter and then mail it with you there.

Sample No Contact Letters | AFFAIRCARE

·
Super Moderator
29,701 Posts
I became frustrated this morning after I saw some texts between my husband and the other woman this morning (see me thread on my husband sexting my best friend to get the back story). it was small talk she initiated, nothing bad. It just bothers me that she contacted him to see how he was doing. I want to say something but don't want to come off sounding like a crazed lunatic. Should I just let it go?
Yeah. Just let him continue talking to his other woman. ;)

Oh! Sorry! That didn't come out right. Here's what I should have said:-

No darn way should they even look at each other, never mind communicating with each other! Put a stop to this crazy stuff, NOW!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm going to lay low for now and just keep watch. just frustrates me to no end after I told her to not contact my husband at all. trying to keep my cool is hard but I know I can do it.
No that's stupid, don't lay low. It's like you're not even reading the posts here. That's the exact opposite of what everyone here has written.

Why should you have to keep your cool and be frustrated? This is obvioulsy not cool so handle it. It seems that you're afraid to confront your husband and your best friend.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
If your intention is to divorce him, leave it alone and let it go.

If you have any interest in saving your marriage, you must insist on absolutely NO CONTACT OF ANY KIND immediately.

If I caught my DH having an EA with a "friend", told him to go NC, told her to go NC, and there was further contact of any kind? Not joking, it'd get real ugly, real fast.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
No, stop this contacting nonsense immediately. You have transparent accounts do you not? If I see this on my husband's phone, I would immediately answer. I would say: "This is Roselyn, bug off you crocodile!" Don't be a coward.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have contacted her and ask to get together and talk. The only communication I've had with her is through text messages since I found out about the two of them. I am going to be very adamant about no contact. I am also going to confront her about the evidence that I have about her coming to my house when I was not home and her claim about nothing happening which I know is bull****. I know its not going to be pretty but I need closure on this

·
Registered
566 Posts
its like getting the matches out so you can have just one last drag of the cigarette…

If you have ever smoked you know that doesn't work

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.