Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all went out the other week and one of my friends came along and her husband didnt come as they had a big row about head phones apparently,. one of my other friends brought her friend and husband along, now they have a son in his 20's who came along, we are in our 40's. my friend was clearly upset with her husband saying to me, I am sick of him wish he would go etc, the young guy I think saw her vulnerability and swooped in, but he was only after one thing, she went in the garden with him and they kissed and then she told me he put his hand down her you know whats, then she pulled away and it all stopped and that was that. She said to this young guy I am married and he said I dont care. After wards nothing evolved luckily for her sake. And we all just went home. Her and her husband row a lot and even her other friend has said to her, I am not getting in the car with you two if you keep rowing. She is very flirty but also has a lot of issues. I think he does to.

Years ago her ex raped her and put her in hospital, he knocked her out in the bathroom. But the other friend told me that some time later after she had split from him, the other friend saw her kissing her ex in a bar, after all of what he had done to her. I honestly could not believe it. How could she after he left her for dead. She does not know that I know that part. She never even reported him and I told her OMG, he could be doing this to some one else now,.

Do you think she is really messed up and troubled? I guess this is a stupid question but whats that syndrome when people like their attackers called?

I have gotten to know her over the last year as I met her through another friend, so I have not known her for years and only what I have seen and been told.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.