Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, now heres the story , my wife has a good friend which is a women who she has known for years who is a divorcee and by the looks of her she looks very ruff in the sense of dressing more like a guy. and i just got that vibe she is at least bi ,..because our 2 kids are the same age ...she is always on the phone with her she used to go to her house every wed and have dinner because the kids sech had scouts so it would be easier

When i ask her not to talk to her on the phone sometimes she get very defensive about her..now here are a couple of emails i found between my wife and he let me know what you think..

her friend
now this is an older email the other 2 are current.....same day

was just wondering if you got my e-mail. You have not responded. You know my computer works when it wants to so I don't know if you received it.
Well what do you think.............. make up sex (only kidding) miss talking to you.
later

wife email a couple months later recent

Hey,
I'm lying here in bed awake because me was called into work and I'm just guessing if your sleeping or doing laundry. Lol
I hope you are able to get some rest.
Well I was just thinking about you ...... ; )
Have a good night- sweet dreams
P.s. Hey if yourre on your computer ....write back

2nd same night

Well I guess your asleep or watching tv... Good night honey

what do you think,....

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
I think your wife is ****ing her best friend.

You`re going to need harder evidence if you want to R though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it sounds like it right, i work a rotating shift (police officer) so i came along these emails the other day...it sounds a little to friendly , i get the idea from her female friend that shes kinda anti male just by her appearance..I dont want to draw conclusions...

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Hm. I dunno.

My girlfriends and I talk dirty to each other as jokes, but that exchange of emails sounds rather intimate.

You'd need more proof of an affair though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hm. I dunno.

My girlfriends and I talk dirty to each other as jokes, but that exchange of emails sounds rather intimate.

You'd need more proof of an affair though.

yes i dont want to accuse her, BUT i get weird vibes, shes very secretive on the phone with her, and is also waaaay to accommodating to her when she needs her kids watched when she is working..and other things..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its does sound intimate to, a little to friendly, my wife looking for her and in the same night oo good night honey really..

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
You need to pout yourself into PI mode:
Keylog the PC.
Spyware at the phone
VAR at the right spots to tape her (car?).
GPS at phone, car?
Check the phone bill to find out the habits, hours, etc.

Sorry man, sounds she's cheating.

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Granted your a cop so you see the worst in poeple everyday, but when it comes to protecting your marriage trust your gut and do the investigation that will either confirm or deny any danger for the marriage.

If there is danger to the marriage you will then be in your right as her husband to stop being decieved or she lets you go.

Get the VAR and plant in the car, its one of the best tools besides the keylogger in protecting your self from any deciet/betrayal.

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Sure the text in them selves are ify, but the cell phone behavior and defence behavior(big red flags) solidifies the action you need to take to quitely investigate this.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YES enough is enough with her BS about it ,many times of ssaid in a roundabout manner her friend it too friendly now i find these emails just great...

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Hm. it's just so sketchy.

Try bringing her friend up more. Have a 'get together' and invite the friend...she how they react.

Maybe act like you're cool with the friendship and then maybe she won't try to hide it as much?

I dunno...I'm so bad at these things. I can't snoop. I just blurt.

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
yea thanks I going to pick up a key logger tonight for starters..
If there is a problem make sure to check back in and get a good game plan together...this infidelity crap has a script and you will have a more effective confrontation when you know what your wifes say before she says it.

we all have been there and no mater if its a ssap (same sex affair partener) or not you will get the gaselighting and blameshifting that comes with a confrontation.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.