Talk About Marriage banner

681 - 686 of 686 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
It’s disgusting for me to hear about a cheater who is clearly still cheating, using “counselors” to literally emotionally abuse you...
Sir, Your wife not only doesn’t love you, she’s playing games with you.
not responding for 24hrs? When she does, 30 words, several of which tell you exactly how things are going to be. She’s not talking to you without a therapist?

You have a cheating wife that literally blames YOU for her lack of character.
She won’t even talk to you.

what you’re going to find is that she is going to do anything and everything she possibly can do—- things you won’t think are possible for a person of any conscience could do—-in screwing you over When she inevitably divorces you. Why not? You’re so awful you forced her to cheat! Shame on you!!! 🤢

I implore you to talk to a lawyer ASAP.
Yiu don’t realize because you are hurting so much, that there is a narrow window of opportunity while your wife still feels a possible hidden smidgen of guiit, to get an equitable divorce from this terrible person. When some time passes, and her family, friends, affair partner, and “IC” have finished coaching your wife into fully believing you are a villain, she is going to crush you. You have no experience with this, so you don’t Understand how every minute that goes by, puts you in further danger financially.

I assure you, it won’t be hard to replace an Unrepentant Chester who blames You for her own horrid behavior. Get rid of her and be in a position so that You can find love again when you’re ready.

there is nothing for you with this woman other than further emotional abuse. Have you ever seen a shark attack? Cold, lifeless eyes of a shark... I’ll bet that’s what your wife’s eyes look like when she’s taking to you now.

·
Super Moderator
11,714 Posts
What's funny, Chicago, is that nothing has changed.

1. She has no respect for you, and it shows in all of her actions.

2. It still...STILL...isn't enough for you to ACTUALLY be done. Instead, you pay more lip service, akin to "if it doesn't change I'm done"...

Bovine excrement. Talk. No action.

Maybe one day you will get sick and tired of being sick and tired, but you are clearly still not there yet.

Love yourself enough to refuse to tolerate the intolerable.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Thankfully I am beginning to understand this
I hope you ain't just saying it to appease us. If what you say about your relationship is true, that girl's been giving you a shellacking since you reported it. I don't know what it is about some men that believe its better to hang on to a woman that perennially plays them for a fool rather than cut them loose and move on to newer and more caring models. My foolish brother is just like you. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you and him are the same person.

·
Registered
811 Posts
She doesn’t intend to be honest with that therapist! She doesn’t intend to do ANYTHING and everything to repair that damage she created!

save the money - spend it on the lawyer to divorce her! The therapy money will be wasted money because she doesn’t intend to get honest about what she’s done to you.

quit being her chump. She’s playing you big time...but only because YOU allow it.

681 - 686 of 686 Posts