Talk About Marriage banner

1881 - 1884 of 1884 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,881 ·
How goes the struggle Donesies?
Crazy that it’s been over 3 years!

Life has taken some unexpected turns. I changed jobs, my financial situation has improved considerably, I moved out of the area.

I am still dating girl 1. She is truly an amazing woman. I don’t intend to marry her and I have told her that, but she seems OK with just being with me.

Truthfully I still do sometimes miss XW (well, who she used to be), but in a nostalgic way - sort of like how you miss someone who passed away.

Overall I’m happy. Things are not perfect, but they are good :)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Life will never be perfect. Otherwise, your post is not very convincing. Don't give up and settle for less than you want.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Crazy that it’s been over 3 years!

Life has taken some unexpected turns. I changed jobs, my financial situation has improved considerably, I moved out of the area.

I am still dating girl 1. She is truly an amazing woman. I don’t intend to marry her and I have told her that, but she seems OK with just being with me.

Truthfully I still do sometimes miss XW (well, who she used to be), but in a nostalgic way - sort of like how you miss someone who passed away.

Donesies, your story was so inspiring, I really wish you would be able to hang around and offer others insight based on your experiences. If posters on this forum helped you, maybe you can pay it forward?

1881 - 1884 of 1884 Posts