Talk About Marriage banner

1861 - 1880 of 1884 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Random person who knows my situation reached out to me and told me they know who OM is banging now (not my XW).

Would you share this information with his wife? I still have those lines of communication available to me, but it doesn’t seem like it’s my business anymore.
I would.

Maybe his wife can pull a "Lorena Bobbitt" on him some night.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Wanted to ask you guys another quick question:

Random person who knows my situation reached out to me and told me they know who OM is banging now (not my XW).

Would you share this information with his wife? I still have those lines of communication available to me, but it doesn’t seem like it’s my business anymore.
Not your circus. Not your monkeys.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Nope, this is KARMA!!! just pop some popcorn and enjoy the show.

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
I would be sorely tempted to pass the info on anonymously and would likely do it. She's married to a complete skunk and loser. Maybe she will eventually figure out that she needs to cut her losses. He deserves some real karma.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
I would be sorely tempted to pass the info on anonymously and would likely do it. She's married to a complete skunk and loser. Maybe she will eventually figure out that she needs to cut her losses. He deserves some real karma.
It would be difficult for me to pass up any opportunity to mess with his life.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Yes I would, sometimes the karma bus needs a driver.

It's the right thing to do so just do it.

More generally did you expose the OM to everyone in his life that matters, and professionally as well.

Also drop a dime on whoever the SO of his current OW is. Perhaps the OWH can do some of your work for you.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,875 ·
Yes I would, sometimes the karma bus needs a driver.

It's the right thing to do so just do it.

More generally did you expose the OM to everyone in his life that matters, and professionally as well.

Also drop a dime on whoever the SO of his current OW is. Perhaps the OWH can do some of your work for you.
Yes it got around. That’s how this person knew to contact me about this

·
Premium Member
16,300 Posts
Wanted to ask you guys another quick question:

Well....

It would depend on who was driving my bus, who is owning my personality, at the moment.

Um, it better not be one of the Martians.

[?]-

·
Premium Member
4,044 Posts
I vote no. I understand this info fell in your lap. It's not like you're keeping tabs on him. And yes, it would be nothing short of delicious to force some justice and for you to have a hand in it. But if this info continues to fall in your lap, will you continue to be the Infidelity Caped Crusader? When would you call it good?

1861 - 1880 of 1884 Posts