Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know where to turn. It's not like you can tell a close friend that you accidently found that your wife of 23 years is now
sexting and ****ing a married man. This just started at Christmas 2017.
I'm a bit confused but a bit turned on by reading their texts.
I have been researching affairs online and think that it will run its course. I know she is still is totally in love with me and our sex has been on another level.

Has anyone had a situation where they are jealous but excited for your wife's sexcapades?

·
Premium Member
2,131 Posts
You get a hard copy of the texts and you keep them in a safe place. You find out who this guy is, his name, address, phone and who is wife is. You send the text messages to his wife and let her know what is going on. Then you confront your wife and expose what is going on to her parents and important friends and family. That should cool the whole thing off.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
I don't know where to turn. It's not like you can tell a close friend that you accidently found that your wife of 23 years is now
I have been researching affairs online and think that it will run its course. I know she is still is totally in love with me and our sex has been on another level.

Has anyone had a situation where they are jealous but excited for your wife's sexcapades?
Yet another one who pretends to have a 'dilemma' on his hands when in reality, he just gets off posting stories (and in GREAT detail) of how he watched his wife cheat on him while he hid in the closet or behind a potted plant. We'll get to hear about every position they got into, he'll mention how she performed certain acts on her ****-puppet that she refuses to do for him at home, we'll get a blow-by-blow description of the oral sex (pun intended) they engaged in, and we'll get to hear all about the noises she was making while he rode her like a stallion.

The story usually finishes with how excited pervert boy was watching his wife cheat on him, and that he plans on spying on them again when they meet on Thursday night at the No-Tell Motel.

I can sniff out these lame-ass pervert posts from a mile away.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
EDIT: I MISREAD THE FIRST POST. I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST SEXTING.

While both are bad, like most men my wife having a PA would be much much worse than her having an EA. Sexting and never touching isn’t an automatic deal breaker. I can understand how this could be tempting in that it gets her motor running with you reaping the benefits.

The problem is that it almost never ends there. She finds other men online to sext and sooner or later she meets up with one of them. Boundaries are crossed. She’s at ease with a guy and he happens to be in town.

You’re playing with fire. It’s much safer to put a stop to it right now.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Not sure if this is real or what? Please tell me you guys don't have kids .... If you are serious, this is serious and you are crazy if you think this is the end of it or the extent of it. Where there's smoke, there's a bonfire and I sadly can tell you from experience. This stuff does not stop on it's own. If you are serious and you want this to stop and if you have kids, I hope to God you want it to stop, you'll get the advice you need to take the next steps with.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts

No one who loves their spouse treats them so appallingly the way she is treating you. I feel for his poor wife, she needs to know.
Are you not going to challenger her on this? Just hope that one day it may end?

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
My take about the other man is that you must have pissed him off because now he really has it in for you. Any chance of you maybe getting a little video and share it with us?

·
Super Moderator
29,991 Posts
Yet another one who pretends to have a 'dilemma' on his hands when in reality, he just gets off posting stories (and in GREAT detail) of how he watched his wife cheat on him while he hid in the closet or behind a potted plant. We'll get to hear about every position they got into, he'll mention how she performed certain acts on her ****-puppet that she refuses to do for him at home, we'll get a blow-by-blow description of the oral sex (pun intended) they engaged in, and we'll get to hear all about the noises she was making while he rode her like a stallion.

The story usually finishes with how excited pervert boy was watching his wife cheat on him, and that he plans on spying on them again when they meet on Thursday night at the No-Tell Motel.

I can sniff out these lame-ass pervert posts from a mile away.
And let me guess, you forgot where the report button is and you forgot about the rules for members of TAM governing the reporting of posts they are suspicious of?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts

She's totally in love but sexting and having sex with another man?

You do know the reason why sex is on another level is because the affair is enhancing it?

Can already tell where this thread is headed so good luck OP.

·
Premium Member
16,300 Posts
The way the text reads. They have connected at least once.
Connected is consummated in reflection.

In the mirror..
In your eyes.

Their hearts met first.
Their loins met in their longing reflection for each other.

Reactions: WildMustang

·
Premium Member
16,300 Posts
It stings, Ray...

Does it not?

Reactions: WildMustang
1 - 20 of 27 Posts