Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
You are not reacting properly. You want all this mess to be a terrible dream but it is not. Your wife wants to keep this a secret and not have consequences for her terrible behavior.

She let this happen. That old man didn't force her. She was selfish and hurt you and your three kids. SHAME on her, not you!

You did nothing to deserve such terrible betrayal. All the sex in the world you have with her does not erase HER choice to insert another man in your lives. She is not remorseful, she is doing damage control. She is trying to get away from consequences of cheating on her husband.

Would you tell your son or daughter to take their cheating spouse back with no harsh and rightful consequences for being unfaithful? You would more than likely tell your son or daughter to throw their cheating spouse to the curb with the rest of the trash. Don't let her get away with what she has done to her family! You and your children deserved better.

What a rotten thing to do to the family that loved and respected her. She threw it all away for a piece of **** old jerk that cheated on his own wife as well.

·
Registered
542 Posts
You expressed your anger through text? WTF!! Go to his house and face him like a man and call him the backstabbing bastard that he is. And let his wife know what he’s up to. Maybe she has the courage that you lack and will sort out this mess.
And tell your wife that her days of telling you how to handle her cheating are over. She’s in control and her telling you how to behave shows exactly how much respect she has for you.
Are you honestly this timid? Is self esteem something you’ve ever heard about?
The only person responsible for an affair is the person with a title of SPOUSE. the other people are only participants for reasons of getting what they can get from those who offer it. It you kiss someone you are not supposed to and you hide the fact and then do it again, you cannot claim someone outside the marriage is the one to blame.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Hi all. I am having trouble sleeping after finding out the incident myself through cameras in the store we have. I try to keep it short but I really want to share the details so you can give me good advice.

Seeing a guy I respected so much touching my wife really make me sick. he is my friends father who helps our family alot. He has been a good husband to my friend's mom for 40 something years. Since it can only happen in the store I can assume they didn't have any sexual relationship for sure which is fortunate but to reveal the whole affair by watching the cameras was tough. Those making out images would always be on my mind. My wife has confessed and totally felt sorry for what she did.

However it took twice for her to admit the whole affair. At first she was just saying massaging and limited physical contact because I only saw them massaging in recent clip. But when I dug out more previous clips showing the making out scene she confessed she had an emotional affair with him at one moment but got out of hand. The scene I saw was he tried to get close to her when she sat down on a chair, kissed her on the cheek and then tried to kiss her on the lips. Kind of forcing the action.

She tried to avoid but then could not resist at the end. It was very disgusting because he is 65 and my wife is 39 only. We treated him like parents. And they were doing this in my store when there was no customers around.

Trying to hide under the camera but their head motion some how got recorded. The system cannot save the videos for more than a month so that was all I could see. Our uncle would come once in awhile to see if we need any help because we used to bought a store business from them and they taught us how to run.

My wife said it all began on one time she felt upset and stressed with no one to talk to because I was busy and when she got home I was either sleeping or watching tv and when uncle was there he listened to her and comfort her. And then the physical contact started. I am not sure when it started and how long it lasted but my wife said she soon realized it was not right at the end. She did not want that to ruin our marriage and our family.

So she wanted to end this and told him not to show up at the store help us anymore. The clip I saw was pretty much the last time they did the thing with my wife trying to avoid but could not resist successfully. Uncle then only showed up only twice the last month. The last time he was here I could tell my wife was going distant from him. But at the end somehow he convinced her into a massage session (probably some more kissing as they hid under the camera for more than half an hour with no customers coming in). What really upset me was looking at the time, I was only an hour away going back to the store to take over my wife shift.

I was supposed to be an hour earlier but my car has tire problem and I took it to dealership wasted an hour of waiting. I called my wife about that. So they knew when I was going to be back to the store. I don't know why but when I arrived the store that day, I started to feel suspicious for the first time as I saw them dispersed from one spot. So when she left the store, he would leave too as his wife is at home not knowing where he went. I flipped through the camera system and thats how the whole thing got exposed.

This is only one time in our 11 years marriage. We have 3 kids and the fact that we had been through alot since we met and got married. We both would like to start it over as we realized we love each other so much. Its a very long journey that we came together and being together for so long, not to mentioned that we moved alot from places to places together.

This last week since she confessed we were like fell in love again and everything feels like 12 years ago when we first met. Even our sex life was rejuvenated. She promised she will not do it again as we are going to get rid of the store this year for sure. Uncle knew I found out and I made sure I expressed my anger to him with texting, told him not to come to our store or meet with our family ever. She doesn't want me to share this with anyone we know but herself and promised she will support me no matter what. I love her, so am I suppose to keep it to myself?
How am I going to live through those images in my mind?
You are making all the mistakes and wrong assumptions that a newbie makes.

One of those is not realizing she will only admit to what you can prove. One is letting her sex bomb you, OMG!

There are so many. Who are you trying to convince?

One more thing, that half hour you could not see them, he went for and probably got the "happy ending"!!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts