Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been married for about 10 years, 2 kids. My wife and I run our own business. She has accumulated Debits worth $100,000 and myself around $40,000.
Most of what business we get is completely going into our debts. But we cant manage together financially. We completely have lost our interest in each other, hardly communicate, if I say Green, shell say Red, we have sex like Once or Twice a month.
Im 34 years old and she is 36. She always tells me, ull will know what Im saying after 2 years, she means Im not mats 10ure enough to underdstand. She always wants it her way.
What ever Money I get, is never enough and more over she says I dont ever contribute in anythings and that she does everthing.
We have discussed separation or divorce several times, but whats I think keeping us are the kids.
I feel that she despises me...
Its 10years of marriage, so trying to make it short.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Dude, the finances aren't the big problem.

Your communication is.

Get your communication, and then we can tackel your financial problem.
I am not a communicatino Guru, so I can't help you there.

·
Registered
399 Posts
our situation is pretty serious too.

do you love each other? if you do get some outside help. my husband has finally agreed he need's help & is going to have therapy. i've had years & years of debt problems with him.

your kids will "feel" the tension even if they're in another room. get help for each other. debt is like a weed, take a deep breath & get help to deal with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.